Print

Author Topic: LoZ: Twilight Princess (GCN)  (Read 3888 times)

« on: November 03, 2007, 11:55:22 AM »
In the back entrance to Hyrule Castle Town, there is a high ledge with a chest on it. How do I get it? I have tried climbing up the posts and I still cannot jump over to it.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 01:05:02 PM »
I believe you need the Spinner for that one. It's probably just a huge Rupee or something.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 05:29:51 PM »
I think TEM and I spent days trying to get that chest, and neither of us ever did to my knowledge.

Thanks for reminding me of my failure in life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:25:40 PM »
I think you Clawshot up on one of the sides, then Spinner over to the chest--if this is what I'm thinking of...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 06:26:16 AM »
Okay, here is a more descriptive setting:

I come in from Hyrule Field (not the cave) where the Goron is. I go up the stairs and there's a little pond. There is a platform with a treasure chest on it. I've tries Clawshotting up the two platforms up the stairs and gotten nowhere (except to a small chest containing a few rupees).

How do I get the chest?
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 11:33:01 AM »
Yeah, I don't think I was ever able to get that chest either. Or was I? It's been a while.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 09:51:02 PM »
I still don't know which entrance you're talking about. South, west, or east? I think you're referring to the south, main entrance.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »
Ugh... I know that chest.

I never got to it, either.
But from some angles, it almost looks like there's a path that goes underground behind it, down towards the town.  Maybe the way to get to it is from inside the town, somewhere?
Go Moon!

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 12:09:38 AM »
It defeated me, TEM, CW, and 5th.

Clearly this is the most insidious chest in the history of item storage.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 04:33:18 PM »
I got it! On the first try too. Lucky me. Anyway here's how you do it:

When you walk out from castle town, there are two oddly placed, and seemingly pointless towers. On the one to your right, the happens to be a hookshoty-pad-star-thingy (no idea what those things are called). Hookshot to it, and fall down to a ledge, where there's a Spinner track. Go along said track, until the middle of it, where you can jump off to the half circle hole type thing in the ground that leads to the chest.

The chest contains 100 rupees.

How do you get the chest on the other tower? That I can't figure out.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 03:11:35 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Print