Print

Author Topic: GBA BLOWS!!!!  (Read 1943 times)

« on: March 23, 2002, 07:21:37 PM »
THAT **** gba needs some better games tham smb2 and smw!! we need newer stuff not old crap!! then on that stupic commercial they have some stupid turd african talking what in thhe hell!
Gundam_Epyon

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2002, 07:31:30 AM »
what about warioland 4

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2002, 10:48:33 AM »
shut up! smw is cool. i agree on smb2, but smw is a good game! mksc is cool, advance wars is cool, wl4 is cool, HOW can you dislike the GBA? my parents dont let me get systems that hook up to the tv for some ********************* reason, so the gba is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got yer 4 basic food groups. Beans, bacon, whiskey, and lard.
-Cookie, Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2002, 10:27:08 AM »
 Calm down kids.
 Personally, I don't care what you think of GBA. From what I could get out of your sorry excuse of an intelligent post, you don't like GBA because it's line up of games are for the most part, made up of ported SNES games, as well as the American commercial, eh?

Seems kind of stupid to dislike the system because of a commercial.
 However, many people are upset at the lack of new games for the GBA. Seems to me, too many people don't think things through when they spend their money. This is one of the things you must think about before you buy any thing.
Personally, I like Super Mario World, and Doki Doki Panic, rather, Super Mario Brothers 2. Not to mention Golden Sun, which was a decent RPG. But, whinning about your problems will not make it go away, will it? Sometimes you just have to bite your lip and move on.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2002, 12:28:27 AM »
ROT IN H#LL FOR DISSING MY SWEET GBA!!!!!....Ahem....I have calmed down. But you need to get a good excuse for not liking it before wasting my time.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Print