Print

Author Topic: who still plays super mario rpg  (Read 3406 times)

« on: August 10, 2003, 10:30:04 AM »
sm rpg was good but too easy.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 10:55:06 AM »
Easy?!? I'm stuck on that squid King Calamari, (I think that's his name) but then again, I just bought the game yesterday. (No really, I just bought it yesterday)
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 12:09:25 PM »
I was thinking of playing today! That and all-stars.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

Yos

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 12:13:50 PM »
SMRPG is fun, I like to go back and challenge myself. Recently, I managed to finish off the game with low level characters.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 12:50:17 PM »
Ah yes. Super Mario RPG. THat was the first RPG I ever played. It brings back good memories. That is argablly one of thr greatest games of all time. It's up there with Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario 64, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. It was hard but not too hard. I think Geno and/or Mallow need to be brought back. What an amazing game. Thanks to it, I love RPG's now. Super Mario RPG, I salute you! *Salutes Mario RPG* I should go play it right now.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 01:07:28 PM »
Mario RPG is an amazing game. Best game Square have done. I like Geno and the Dirty Old Man Who want's to marry peach.

The bit in his house where mario transformed into SMB1 mario freaked me out.

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 01:33:50 PM »
"I like Geno and the Dirty Old Man Who want's to marry peach."
Uh...thats Booster...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 8/11/2003 3:09:24 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2003, 03:36:05 PM »
I recently beat SMRPG, and it's one of my favorite games. In fact I bought Paper Mario just a week ago when I went to New York City. It was only ten dollars (new) at that big Toys R Us in Times Square.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 03:50:31 PM »
You guys are lucky I don't even have my super nintendo any more. Any one remember Super Mario World or Mario Paint that was a weird game.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 02:24:17 AM »
I Forgot his name! <edit>

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

~For the love of my sanity, PLEASE STOP SWEARING, PEOPLE...!! *breaks down into tears*
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/11/2003 12:43:04 PM
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 04:04:50 PM »
I really think Mario RPG was one of the better games ever made.  It was one of my first SNES games.  I think that they should remake it for Gamecube with 3D graphics!

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2003, 04:20:07 AM »
I just recently finished my *original* Mario RPG game which I started on zsnes several years ago. I stopped playing it when I ran out to buy the cartridge (this was at the very dusk of the SNES' reign and I got the LAST copy in any store within a 30 mile radius). Anyways, I made a point of doing some stuff I'd never bothered with before, like getting the Sheep Attack. It's fun to find new stuff to do in an old game.

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2003, 10:37:12 PM »
SMRPG is the best game ever. Howevre there is a chance it could come to GBA - go to www.smrpglegacy.com and find out how.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print