Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65554 times)

« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2003, 02:02:00 AM »
"(Marionut#1, don't even think about it)"

BWAHAHAHA...sorry...I seem a little bit protective because I did have a crush on Sapph...bah..I think Ive finally got over it..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2003, 01:20:00 PM »
Hello Sapphira, and all others who have been following this story. I do not have access to the internet, however I have been at my friends house, and have devoted my entire day as of yet to reading this delectible story!! Never in my long history of reading any fanfic I could find ( I am really into Transformers, please don't think I'm a geek!!) have I read a fanfic that appears to have so much thought put into it. So much so was I impressed by this moving, all be it terribly tragic, story that I deemed it necessary to aquire my own Username mearly to reply to this post!! You have my guarantee that if you continue to post stories of this magnitude I will be there to compliment every one of them. Lastly I apoligize for taking up so much space on your page, also for any spelling errors that may be found without, I felt that to reply I would have to sound intelligent otherwise I would disgrace the work!! P.S. I shall also try to read all fanfics that have been mentioned throughout this 12 page long post!!!

" I think therefore I am.... I think...."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
... Wow...wow..WOW...!! Thank you so much!! I'm very flattered, really!! ^_^

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2003, 06:59:00 PM »
I startd writing a brand new fanfic while on vacation in Montana. All I can say is that I put a heck of a lot more effort into this one. I should be done with it sometime this year, and should start to advertise it on this forum in winter 2004. One more thing, can you say crossover?

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »
I'm glad I didn't offend anyone, now if it wouldn't be rude I would like to inquire as to when the next chapters will be posted. Thank you for the story as of yet though!!

" I think therefore I am.... I think...."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2003, 05:02:00 PM »
I write stories in secret. I write them in a harry potter journal I got three years ago for Christmas(didn't ask for it). Then I run in my room lock the door and when someone knocks I throw it under my bed. I also hide pictures BEHIND my safe instead of in it because my mom and brother know how to open it.

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 8/9/2003 4:04:28 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »
Umm... dare I ask, What kind of pictures?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »
lol. That sounds exactly like me. ;P
I have the complete manuscript of this story, as well as the next story I'm working on, in a binder. I also have a binder full of all my Nintendo drawings.

Both of them no one (in my house) knows about, and whenever I'm writing/drawing and someone knocks on the door, I, too, franically hide it. XD

In fact, the only people who know about this story are people via internet (you guys being the first.) I'm a secret author...hee hee hee... ;D

--------------------

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »
I have pictures of Nintendo characters, and a couple of animals, especially crocodiles and dogs.

Hamster Sauce!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »
WOW!!!...that pretty much sums it up...im a newbie as many people call it...well i actually signed up maybe a month ago...black mage and i had a discussion...any way...you're story is so consuming that i skip all the feedback and keep reading...i just started so im onlly just past chapter 10. I congragulate you with you're story and hope you read mine...It's called The Aurora Quest...VERRRRRY simple and plain and is teeny weeny in comparison in yours. well...ill keep reading

Just so you know you have one more fan.

The penguins will take us all away!! So says Boss AKA: Tonfa

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2003, 12:14:00 PM »
^_^ Thanks

« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2003, 12:15:00 AM »
Great story.   I wish more people would make really long stories like you ,steve,and screech.
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »
Hm...Well, I just started to read this, mind you...Still only on page 1, but it looks promising...

Anyway, from what I see it tingles my curiousity. However, here is a suggestion- mind you, ADVICE, not really a complaint.

But I noticed you tend to do something (at least at the start) that I always used to do in my fiction. You concentrate on what the characters say.

Hm...Do you think that perhaps you could add some detail? I mean, like how they're moving, their expressions, the sceneray, etc.? Just a thought. A man named Orgrim Doomhammer helped me realize what was barring me from reaching my full potential, and that was it. Ahem. Well, sorry if I sound mean, I really don't mean it. Perhaps I should read more when I can...

Carry on.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »
"You concentrate on what the characters say.
"Hm...Do you think that perhaps you could add some detail? I mean, like how they're moving, their expressions, the sceneray, etc.? "

--Keep on reading. You'll see what I mean... It'll get REALLY intense and descriptive in the later chapters of those I've posted...

Actually Part 1 mostly focuses on events, while Part 2 focuses on the implications...the trauma, emotions, suffering... As for Part 3 and 4...well...let's just wait and see what happens. ;P

Oh, and keep in mind that this story was written a year and a half ago (and was in play-like format). Most of Part 1 was edited and revised (into novel form) a year ago. The later Chapters in Part 1 were
revised only recently, and since that year ago, my writing style has improved. I believe Part 2 will be the most well written. ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading it, everybody! And, like I said, I like having feedback, whether good or bad. That way I know what I'm doing right and what needs improvement. ;)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/11/2003 1:24:29 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
There's a part 4?  Oh my, Sapph.  Exactly how long did it take you to write this story?

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print