Print

Author Topic: Re: First it was Nintendo vs Sega, now it's Nintendo vs PlayStation!  (Read 3490 times)

« on: April 06, 2001, 06:47:11 AM »
You said it well MM er Mario Maniac. by the way did you copy my old signature which read before i changed it: *opens up a box of old Nintendo cerial* You have just won a Sega Genisis. Did I just read that right? If you didnt then im sorry to bring it up.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2001, 10:08:54 AM »
No. I had no idea that was your old signature...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2001, 01:00:10 PM »
In my *humble* opinion, Sega was okay before, I am kind of excited they are doing Nintendo games now. Playstation is also cool. I don't think the X-Box will live up to the hype. Keep in mind, I am nottaking sides, I am being open minded. I still love Nintendo and hope they can still live up to the market's expectations.

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2001, 02:40:11 PM »
Why is it always THIS vs. THAT. I feel like the gaming industry is turning into the WWF with somebody always bashing somebody else. I think the X-BOX (Dumb Name) Will Fail five times worse than Sega. As for me i own a Playstation and a 64, and again its all about hat type of games you like...i play the station more because of the Racing Games (Gran Turismo 2 and Ridge Racer 4 Baby!), Shooters and RPGS and Adventure Games (Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 9!!!!) there are also crazy games that i play just cause its funny kinda like zero wing (What you say!). I bought the 64 because i wanted...MARIO GAMES (if you didnt see that coming please slap yourself) i cant wait for Dr. mario 64 thats going to be fun. Either way they are both good in their own way. I hope that neither of them goes out like Sega did because i love em both! i say all the Nintendo vs. Playstation hype is a big pile of DK crap.

"We are MICROSOFT. Resistance is Futile. You WILL be Assimalated."

"Keep Honking....I'm Reloading..."

"Lottery: A Tax on people who are bad at math."
"Timmay!"

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2001, 04:22:42 PM »
Here's what I've heard regarding the Playstation 2:

It has good graphics.  That's basically its entire good side.  Other than that, it really doesn't have any very good games.  Game developers complain that it's now won the title of "most difficult system to program for" (I don't remember what was the most diffucult before this, but it certainly isn't a good quality for a system to have,) so it may lose some of the less loyal developers.  Finally, it has a DVD player built in.  Therefore, every time a person buys a PS2 for its DVD capabilities (and there are quite a few of these people) Sony loses money on games.

Of course, eveything I just said I heard second-hand from a Nintendo supporter, but it still sounds like pretty good news..

If you can heal the symptoms and not affect the cause
It`s quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
If you instead attempt to wrest the pistol from the hand
Then I would not be able to equate my life with sand
Go Moon!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2001, 05:33:34 AM »
X-box will fail. Sega has already failed. PlayStation (both of them)are cool. But I am a Nintendo fan, I have always been a Nintendo fan, and I always will be a Nintendo fan! Nintendo is my life. I will never let anyone else say otherwise. 'Nuff said.

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2001, 01:24:45 PM »
boy mario nut talk about biesed (sp) what have you got against sega? there games are the best, there second only to nintendo (ok I guess I;m being a LITTLE biesed). They have not failed, they are doing something cool by being a 3rd party game deveoloper (again sp) they've already made 3 for GBA ( god I can't wait ) on is Sonic the Hedgehog. And theres a GOOD possibility (not good at spelling today) that there going to make an RPG together, and judgeing by the RPG's sega and nintendo make, it'll be much better then any of the garbage square throws at us.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2001, 05:47:00 PM »
oh shoot, sorry mario nut, I ment to say mario maniac, hehe, a little slow today. Good thing I corrected it before anyone anyone eles saw it.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2001, 05:30:54 AM »
WHAT! Oh my God! Sega and Nintendo teaming up to make a game together? That's great news! I take all I said about Sega back! They are the number 2 game company next to Nintendo! PLAYSTATION SUCKS! SEGA IS COOL. NINTENDO RULES ALL!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2001, 05:33:22 AM »
Err... sorry for being over-dramatic... IK'm just really excited about this news... I've waited a LONG time to see Nintendo and Sega team up... I hope their new game stars both Mario and Sonic...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2001, 05:34:42 AM »
Ack! I can't think! I don't knopw what to think now that so many people are pushing these ideas down my throat! The point is: Nintnedo is my favorite of all of them! That's why I always come to this site, BECAUSE I LIKE NINTENDO THE BEST! Is Pokemon Stadium 2 a good game?

Print