Print

Author Topic: Is Waluigi gay  (Read 33556 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
I'm tired of the whole "Pink = gay" thing.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
I'm tired of the whole "Pink = gay" thing.

Seriously, people in today's society add new meanings to words that are radically different from the old meanings.

How did 'Happy' get to 'Homosexual'?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »
Yeah, I've wondered about that myself. It is kind of stupid how our society gives words meanings different from the original.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »
It is how things go, I suppose. The evolution of language. But, the way that in [ghetto] America[n high schools like mine] you either are angry at everyone you meet or must be gay (no mistaking it) is ridiculous. I don't come into contact with immature, angry, f-bomb-happy kids with the tendency to call anyone gay for the stupidest reasons often anymore. My answer is always, "Sorry, you're mistaken," instead of the "F--- you, b----, your mom, you're f---in' gay," that they want. If I were, though, the answer would be, "And your point is?" It's funny--it's as if stating someone's sexual preference (even if they know they're wrong and are just saying it because they are immature, angry, f-bomb-happy kids with the tendency to call anyone gay for the stupidest reasons) is actually an almighty power. You know what I'm saying?
Edits in brackets.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »

This picture ALSO urks me. :P

I don't really like pink, period...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »
Waluigi wears purple. :P

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 01:55:53 PM »
I agree Bird Person. For the topic, my answer is no.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 06:10:27 PM »
Seriously, people in today's society add new meanings to words that are radically different from the old meanings.

How did 'Happy' get to 'Homosexual'?

The Flinstones must be homosexual then, as the word gay is in their theme song!..

We'll have a gay old time!

As for the topic: no, I do not think Waluigi is gay, but I do think that he and Wario are brothers.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2007, 02:12:44 PM »
Useless Fact:

"Gay old' was changed to "groovy" on the Flintstones Comedy Show ( featuring teenaged Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm) from the 70s.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 05:25:49 PM »
Well, kinda. He wasn't back then, but he kinda is now...

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 05:30:52 PM »
He is not gay, he never has been gay.

silverstarman

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »
He is not gay, he never has been gay.

OK, well, he's not gay, but I really don't know how to explain him in Strikers Charged.

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 07:29:44 PM »
He's rude. Shawn Michaels is known to do some very similar things, and he isn't gay.

silverstarman

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »
He's rude. Shawn Michaels is known to do some very similar things, and he isn't gay.

Haha, alright, that makes sense.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2007, 10:40:24 PM »
woooow! I had to read this topic. Lol, no, but the whip thing does raise the suspicion, not wearing purple though, Luigi wears purple overalls at times, and he might be straighter than Mario.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Print