Print

Author Topic: Spencer  (Read 2104 times)

« on: November 15, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
For anyone who cares I decided to vent some of my frustration today.  I have an annoying kid in 4 of my classes named Spencer.  We were friends the year before but now I hate him.  The problem is that he still thinks we're best friends.  In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if he was gay because he sure acts like he's in love with me.  He is also the biggest pervert ever.  He thinks everything he does is funny and most of it's perverted.  He's also and only child so he thinks he's the center of the universe and demands constant attention.  He is also a total teachers pet.  If anyone has any advice on how to deal with him, has been in a similar situation, or just wants to learn more, please post.

By the way if anyone wants to see his blog go to www.wordtripjr.com and go to the Rec Room.  There should be a topic called fire flare 77's blog.  It's pretty ridiculous 'cause he makes himself sound perfect.  Don't believe it!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 09:50:46 PM by Presidente »
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »
...I'm not sure if this warrents a thread.

That notwithstanding, I too know an dolt named Spencer--in math class. Curiously, he's only been kicked out a few times this year, despite his incessant idiocy...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »
You could've told us this here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »
Or even better, you could have just kept it to yourself!
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 05:44:48 PM »
Wow dude, there really....isn't much we can do to help you. You should've said this in the ANGST thread. The link is up there in Vid's post.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print