Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1715176 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3510 on: November 09, 2007, 05:55:42 PM »
I really really hope that Ness hasn't been left out of Brawl. I'm also kinda sick of people saying that just because Lucas is in the game and has basically the same moves as Ness, and because Ness hasn't been mentioned yet, means he's not going to be in the game. If Ness is indeed gone, though, I guess I must hold true to my promise.

He isn't out. I'm assured he'll just be unlockable. It isn't denial either--as much as I want to believe Ness is returning, I have reasons for thinking so.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3511 on: November 09, 2007, 06:24:49 PM »
Maybe he's thinking of the studio that developed Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat. It falls under the same banner but EAD Tokyo is the newest and has only worked on Jungle Beat.
Exactamundo.

Aw, gotta get braces... well, whatever puts bread on the orthodontist's table...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3512 on: November 09, 2007, 07:38:26 PM »
Umm Robert, there's no reason you can't use the wireless dealie if you already own it. It has nothing to do with Nintendo's service itself. It just connects your wireless stuff to your Internet connection.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3513 on: November 09, 2007, 07:49:55 PM »
For a split second after I heard about Lucas, just a split second, I thought that this Lucas was the Lucas from The Wizard. I can see it now: All his moves revolve around twisting his Power Glove to mimic what's happening on a prerecorded video. And his victory phrase? "I love the Power Glove...it's so bad."

Oh man, if he and Captain N were in Brawl, the entire universe would implode from the mix of campy 80s awesomeness facing off.

Suddenly I want to watch The Wizard again.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3514 on: November 09, 2007, 08:31:23 PM »
And now I want to see Captain N for the first time since I watched it on VHS at a friend's house about eight years ago.
every

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3515 on: November 09, 2007, 08:37:29 PM »
It's still very possible to use the USB connector, as a matter of fact, I'm using one right now!
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3516 on: November 10, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »
Geez, I wish those alien hippie beads had worked out like I hoped (don't bother asking)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3517 on: November 10, 2007, 09:13:23 AM »
Tell me.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3518 on: November 10, 2007, 08:21:29 PM »
Well, I was trying to replace a set of drapes in my room with these hippie-doorway beads (shortened, of course) in hopes they would attach to the curtain rod. No dice!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3519 on: November 12, 2007, 12:07:58 AM »
Aw, those. I used to have a set of those those in my room's doorway a couple years ago until my cats destroyed them. And those were some sweet beads! I think I later salavged them into some sort of necklace thing, though, so that's a plus, maybe.
every

« Reply #3520 on: November 12, 2007, 12:56:14 AM »
I don't believe I have ANGSTed about this before.

My brother's room is connected to mine. This means he has to enter my room to get into his.

This means zero privacy for me. My brother has come quite close to leaving his room to find me changing my clothes over the years. I wish, if we're still living here for a few more years, that another door to his room would be created in the stairway corridor so he wouldn't have to breach my privacy.

It's also because of this I have no lock on my door. My door is also one of those old-fashioned doors that have a top and bottom portion to it that are separable, so one could easily peek between them to see what I'm doing. Sometimes, while I'm sleeping and my brother is awake, He likes to leave his room and go downstairs, and leave my door open (I prefer it closed most of the time) I awake to find my door wide open so I could hear everything going on downstairs to wake me up, blasting TV, parents arguing, etc. and I'd hate getting out of bed just to close it and return to sleeping (that and I don't wear much so someone could see me in what I'd rather people in my family NOT see me in).

EDIT: Post-script: It's even more annoying when my brother leaves the door to HIS room open as well, when he's in it. This further lowers whatever privacy I DO have.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:08:02 AM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3521 on: November 13, 2007, 11:20:17 AM »
Okay. This has really been ticking me off for a few days now. It seems like everyone has a Wii and won't talk about anything except that. Seeing as I'm always poor, I can't get one and I'm being alienated as a result.

And my boyfriend has be absolutely horrible. He got a Wii from his mother as a birthday present and won't talk to me anymore. The only thing I can get out of him on AIM are links to 4chan threads (most of which are about the Wii and infuriates me further) and the only response I got about the picture that I drew for him is an overused cake joke. But we all know that expensive presents are much better than hand-made ones, so why did I even bother?

And now I haven't been able to fall asleep for two nights now...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #3522 on: November 13, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »
Poor you, dahling.

Well, my computer really sucks butt. Like seriously. I can't do anything.  It shuts off unexpectedly. Digital phone is also a hassle. Our internet likes to go on and off for long periods of time. That means we can't use the phone for that period of time. It sucks...badly.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3523 on: November 14, 2007, 03:20:17 PM »
I have semi-ANGST because my girlfriend keeps doing air guitar and mouthing the riffs to songs (usually "Sabotage", for some reason) to mock me. The thing is, she's better than me at it. I mean, she's better at sports, reading in public, and now air guitar?
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3524 on: November 15, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »
The braces... such aggravation, annoyance, and pain... and this is just the top row...

Print