Print

Author Topic: princess daisy  (Read 14183 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »
My thoughts about Daisy...she's pretty, she's tough...and a little annoying. Also, I think Luigi should get a sequel to Luigi's Mansion. It would be called "Luigi's Mansion: Revenge of the King" where King Boo orders his army of Boos to steal Daisy (because he has a sick crush on her like Bowers does with Peach) and thus begins Luigi's adventure to save her...in Sarasara Land...in King Boo's haunted castle. Also, we all know that Daisy loves Luigi, and she shows that by tormenting him....yep.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:57:55 AM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »
There was never anything going on between Mario and Daisy.  He just saved her.  I'm willing to bet Daisy had feelings for Mario at first, but then accepted that it was never meant to be, so now they're friends.  Hey, Mario was quite the catch with the ladies in TTYD.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 12:07:16 AM »
whatre u tlking bout daisy loves wario didnt u guise play mario kart on the wii??????

No! I don't want that!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 09:50:20 AM »
There was never anything going on between Mario and Daisy.  He just saved her.  I'm willing to bet Daisy had feelings for Mario at first, but then accepted that it was never meant to be, so now they're friends.  Hey, Mario was quite the catch with the ladies in TTYD.

Ah, yes, the most suggestive Mario game to date, with Peach undressing frequently during her sequences, and Mario getting smooched by Goombella, Ms. Mowz, Flurrie (unfortunately), and Vivian.  Am I missing anyone?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 10:05:21 AM »
I think that Daisy was the old Peach, or we can say "Princess Toadstool"! XD In fact, the pink princess didn't have a real name those times yet, so maybe they created Daisy, who maybe was the Princess Toadstol with a new look and a name (as shape they looked the same, eccep the colours). So maybe she was created as the princess-love of Mario, but after Super Mario 64, when Peach got her real name, we could see Princess Daisy as second princess in Mario Tennis 64 if I don't remember well. I remind you that Super Mario Land was created by Gumpei Yokoi (correct me, if I am wrong), and not by Miyamoto, so maybe the Gumpei wanted to give himself a name and a new outfit for the classical princess...

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »
In Japan, Peach was always Peach.  She was named Princess Toadstool almost everywhere else.  By SM64, both names were used, and Toadstool was her surname.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »
I hated how they did that. Are we calling Toad's "Kinoko's?" Is Bowser now "Koopa?" Was it supposed to be "Mamu" and not Wart?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »
Peach is a much, much, much better name than Toadstool. I suppose you would have them rename Mario and Luigi to something else? Also, Kinoko is just mushroom. Kinopio is Toad.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
Is is just a coincidence that Kinopio sounds like a reversal of Pinocchio? (I think I've mentioned this before)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 05:53:10 PM »
Complete coincidence.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »
Did we somehow revert back to FF 1.0...?

Anyways, Like half the people said here, Daisy just got saved by Mario. Finally, Shadow, how does Oiponik sound like Pinocchio?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »
Pi no ki o
Ki no pi o
That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
The first hint of Luigi x Daisy is on NES Open Golf.
Mario is never in love in Daisy. In any game show that. Only the fandom.
That is like Peach x Luigi...
The Green Thunder

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »
Mario is never in love in Daisy. In any game show that.

Well, maybe one game show.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »
I hate video game couples.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print