Print

Author Topic: I was thinking -- The DS would be pefect for a Doki Doki Panic sequal  (Read 6443 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 04:07:47 PM »
It could be optional, of course, for people who may not like the idea of using the Stylus to play. It could be kind of an "always on" option, and you could switch between using the Stylus or a button on the fly (much like you can in Animal Crossing: Wild World, but without having to tap the screen once to show you are using the Stylus).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 07:38:50 PM »
It's still a gimmick. Heck, having it as an option makes it even more of a gimmick.

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 01:23:17 AM »
It's kind of like not allowing you to use the control pad on Starfox: Command.  I hate the controls on that game...  But you're right, it's a total gimmick.  I think you should use the stylus to control a subcon fairy to get items you can't get or something...
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
Or they could just not implement the stylus at all. NSMB didn't.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »
Uhhh, Minigames? And selecting worlds, getting reserved items?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 04:12:50 PM »
I meant in the main game.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »
Ahhhhhh, okay.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print