Print

Author Topic: What are you learning about in life?  (Read 21920 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2006, 03:26:45 PM »
I think that you need to keep freakin' out.  It is just a general book that helps people out, that's all.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2006, 03:39:09 PM »
Women are easy to understand, just ask Maddox!  Haha.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:06 PM »
*rests head on desk and sighs* Yes, it may not be completely correct and it may not apply to all women.  It's simply a few suggestions of things to try if they are true.  People can test them out and see if they are right, and if they aren't then they don't have to do them.  I believe you, Chup, and I somewhat agree with Markio about truly loving someone without needing outside help (do you have a girlfriend, btw?).  Okay, now I'll try to stop defending myself for now.

Who's Maddox?

Down The End of the Road

Speaking of life, I am learning to keep thinking about the end of life because we all know that life is short.  If you can remember that every day, then you may start to look at it differently.  We all know this but it can be hard to remember it.  And you never know when other people will die too so we have to treat everyone with that in mind.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:03:59 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2006, 04:41:43 PM »
I can feel YR's frustration.  I have been frusturated like that many times as some of you may know.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »
I'm not frustrated, I guess I'm just tired of explaining myself (or not being able to say what I'm trying to say).  No offense to anyone.  I need to be more careful with what I say.  And, fuzzy, you might not want to say "freakin'" because some people could become offended.  Adjectives can be dangerous! XD

(I responded so fast because I was thinking of changing what I said but then just decided to say why here)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:51:02 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
Don't mess with Israel.  Though I learned that a long time ago.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2006, 10:25:45 AM »
Truth Is Everywhere

Something new I learned recently is that you can find truth in anything, even from things, people, and religions that you disagree with.  Truth is not limited to one particular area but anyone can speak or live truth no matter who they are.  It's out job to sort through everything we come across and decide whether or not it's true and we can trust it completely.  And also, that we should never believe everything that we hear but continue to ask questions, be truly honest with ourselves, and listen closely.  If you look for truth then you will find it.

Happy 4th of July!

Edit: Heh.  I like how Lizard Dude sounded like something out of a self-help book.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 09:41:02 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »

Print