Print

Author Topic: M&L: PiT Boss(Spoilers?)  (Read 3881 times)

« on: January 02, 2006, 05:58:38 PM »
Hey, I need help with fighting the giant-Shroob-wiggler-type-thing in the Shroob factory. I don't know what to do on him. Every time I deal a ton of damage, he drinks the orange glass, thus, refilling his health to max. What do I do? Am I supposed to some how destroy the glass?

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »
No, you can't destroy the glass... You need to damage him as quickly as you can and as much as you can, preferrably before he takes a drink to get his health back. Use bros. items a lot. That was an early boss and I haven't played for a while, so I can't remember what all of his attacks are.

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 07:00:51 PM »
The color of the drink determines if he gets health or will lose it. I can't remember the colors.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »
Ugh, I was fighting this boss for thirty minutes! Stupid worm...

Purple= Sick/Turns green.
Orange= Gains max health.
Green= Refuels flying saucers that deal alot of damage.

But, there has to be another way! I mean, I've tried damaging him all I could! I think the max damage I delt before he regained his health was 75. Any more tips?

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
Nope, no other way, as far as I can think of. Try to block some of his attacks by jumping on them or hitting them with the hammer so they go back and hurt him... you can normally do that with bosses or enemies, but I can't remember about this one in particular.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
All he does is blow poisen puff clouds that hurt you, and if you hurt him in his mad form, he'll pound the ground and send three waves at you that you just jump over. He also has these two Shroob guys always being by his side.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »
Hm... That might be your problem. If you're ignoring the shroob guys, kill them both. If youre killing the shroob guys, ignore them and go straight for the Wiggler. I can't remember which one you're supposed to do, so whichever one you're not doing now, start doing it.

The poison clouds can be hammered down to nothing, and jump over the shock waves. But that's obvious.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 03:21:59 PM »
Thank you everybody. I just beat him. I appreciate all of your help. :)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 01:17:48 AM »
I haven't beaten him yet, but I've figured it out. When the Dr. Shroobs pull out a poison mushroom, attack it. It drops the mushroom in the juice stuff, contaminatng it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print