Print

Author Topic: Anyone who knows where the "secret" page is can write me.  (Read 12488 times)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2001, 07:21:01 AM »
All right. I'm sorry.

Hinopio, me too. I have a sarcastic point of view in the real world to(a.k.a. life, the universe, and everything from the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy)

Marionut#1, listen. I'm sorry. I'll sure be your vice president. Gee I guess we have to change our signitures.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Link

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2001, 09:10:22 AM »
So where is this secert page, Deezer?

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2001, 04:11:27 PM »
I tried searching TMK under Google for "secret page", but that didn't help. Actually, I didn't search the whole thing, so someone can find it! Here's the link for anyone who wants to try it...

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Secret+Page&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=classicgaming.com%2Ftmk&safe=off

Link

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2001, 09:41:25 AM »
It might be a source code like 101.235.1026.23 That is a source code. It's not real. Anyone who types in a source code like that will automaticly get to the secert page. It might not work for search engins.

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2001, 01:53:45 PM »
Actually, number addresses are the REAL locations used by network systems to locate servers... name URLs (classicgaming.com, google.com) are easy to read "fake" names that name servers translate to the real #'s.

Regardless, I don't know where the secret page is. However, I have pondered downloading ALL the HTML pages on the site and searching for it.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2001, 04:19:46 PM »
Yeah. Like a source code too. If someone types that in....oh never mind. Deezer? I got you a new computer. So where is it. Please?

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2001, 04:51:27 PM »
I just did what ? Block did and I used Google to search the site. I looked through all 425 matches and not one of them was the Secret Page. Ahhh!!!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2001, 05:23:24 PM »
Thought so. Deezer hid it and those search engins can't find it. (pretty smart of him)

The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2001, 10:18:11 PM »
Maybe it's so obvius that you can't see it... Have you ever read 'The stolen letter', of Edgar Allan Poe? One of the first three mysterie books of all times.
I think the secret page might be a 'Warp Zone', if you know what I mean.
Hmmm...
If we want to succeed, at first we gotta be sure of the URL of the page with the source code to search. Deezer zez that the one is the Updates page, but which is it?

--
The first rule of the Fight Club is that you don't talk about the Fight Club.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2001, 03:42:26 PM »
It's nothin really. Hey Deezer. Update it! I'm getting board watching everyday the same darn message. Please update it. Please.

The Game Master.

Print