Print

Author Topic: Custom Title?  (Read 67531 times)

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
I don't think I post spam when I post on those topics. Their topics, so posting on them the things that are supposed to be posted on them is not spam.

When I mean by spamming I mean posting too much. ANo offense nontheless.

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2006, 04:43:45 PM »
Oh, sorry Aarom11. I just seem a swingy today.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »
Don't tell me people are starting to think my performance is going downhill.

« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »
Here's my custom title:

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2006, 03:03:41 PM »
I wish I had a custom title that fancy.

* Khold PMs Deezer for a custom title like the above one

* Deezer surfs the web for a golden belt

XD

EDIT: Whooo!!! Yes! I'm the WWE champion! But... Where's my belt??
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:11:10 PM by Khold »

« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2006, 04:44:30 PM »
Curse you for cashing in your Money in the Bank deal and defeating me after eliminating 5 other men in the Elimination Chamber match at New Year's Revolution.

Oh well there's always the World Heavyweight title.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2006, 09:44:08 PM »
It's the spinner!  I love that belt! 

By the way, I'm not asking for one, don't get me wrong, but is there any sort of requirement to receive a custom title, and I don't mean a derogatory one because I already know how you get those.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2006, 05:33:39 PM »
I just love how they tend to pun with custom titles. ;D
It's good to have that little text under my name.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2006, 05:47:27 PM »
I love my CT. Even thought they changed the meaning of pt_peach, which was originally princess toastool peach. Lol, I can bond with profilic peach talker, though ^_^.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2006, 06:40:46 PM »
I wish I had a custom title that fancy.

* Khold PMs Deezer for a custom title like the above one

* Deezer surfs the web for a golden belt

XD

EDIT: Whooo!!! Yes! I'm the WWE champion! But... Where's my belt??
Here it is. Yeah, it's a cheesy edit.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2006, 07:00:32 PM »
Look at my CT!

Who did this?

I think someone likes me. *wink*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:03:07 PM by dude677 »
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2006, 07:09:36 PM »
Yup, I think you have a secret admirer. But really, I just noticed this.

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2006, 09:04:57 PM »
It's the spinner!  I love that belt! 

By the way, I'm not asking for one, don't get me wrong, but is there any sort of requirement to receive a custom title, and I don't mean a derogatory one because I already know how you get those.

I'm pretty sure you either have to completely disregard the rules or the mods and admins have to really, really like you.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2006, 09:11:55 PM »
I think you just have to say something particuarly funny and then a mod or admin works it in to your CT. Or you say or do something over and over for a long time.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »
Meh. None of those theories check out on my current one. Well actually, I did say something about manbobs (hee hee) in #tmk which, I suppose, gave it some meaning, but that was after I got it.

Print