Print

Author Topic: Spoiler for MKDD!!  (Read 9548 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2003, 07:01:41 PM »
Yeah, Wario gets his "Wario Car" from Wario Land 4. Awesome. Anyway, I'm glad King Boo gets a car.

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2003, 05:50:58 PM »
I find it great that each character gets his/her own car. If any of you have played the game yet? What are Toad, Toadette, King Boo, and Petey Pirannah's special items?

She's drunk; it's funny!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 11/19/2003 3:55:58 PM

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2003, 08:29:12 PM »
bLAH you ... POEOPLE...are INSANE TO LIKE SPOILERS!

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2003, 08:36:56 PM »
Don't put a bad name on the insane people.............. Or I'll bring out the evil rubber duckies to take over the world! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

~*A chapter from the book of luigi~lover: I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees get bigger, then it hit me!*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2003, 02:19:08 PM »
Team Toad-Super/Golden Mushroom(Not sure on name yet)

Team Piranha/Boo-Random Special Item.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2004, 02:42:41 PM »
I do believe that Toadette is Toad's sister, because that is what's stated in Prima's stategy guide. But then again, Toadette just being one of the many female Toads works fine with me!
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2004, 07:19:26 PM »

"No no no. You peple didn't pay attention to my post. Toadette is not a new character. Toadettes have been in Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG. They're just female versions of Toads."

After thinking it over, I realized that Toadette IS a new character. The female toad species was NEVER called a Toadette in past games. It was referred to as a toad just like the male. Second, Toad and Toadette are two specific and unique toads who are servants of Princess Peach. So, Toadette is an entirely new charcter.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 1/23/2004 5:24:40 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2004, 09:39:37 PM »
Why do people still believe that lie Prima stated in thier crappy guide? Nintendo never confirmed that so it's not true. WORD LIFE

~Change your sig, before you feel my wrath. ...And it ain't pretty. Thanks.  ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 1/26/2004 8:47:45 AM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2004, 10:23:40 PM »
How come I see more Prima guides than offical guides?
Deezer was here.

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2004, 02:12:36 PM »
Well, I believe what Prima said mainly because Nintendo has never said ANYTHING about Toadette's character other than the fact that she's Toad's partner for the game. If they had, I'd have accepted it rather than what Prima said. Besides, if I wanted Toad to have a love interest, I'd prefer for her to have a more imaginative name than simply his own name with a feminine suffix. That's why, in my fanfics, Toadette is Toad's sister.
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2004, 05:22:18 PM »
For the last time already, Toad it the name of the whole people, as well as the one character. IT's the same case in Toadette. All female Toads are probably called Toadettes now along with the character.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2004, 10:29:01 PM »
stupid that king boo is heavy weight,cuz he's a ghost! ghosts don't  weight anything.

(insert signature here)

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2004, 12:06:58 AM »
Ghosts may have weight. In real life, they don't exist so a Boo in a fictional game may have been designed to be a solid, heavy, floating individual. Ghosts may in some way not be influenced by gravity but have ectoplasmic composition which can be either solidified or "passthroughable" depending on the whim of the Boo.

Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2004, 12:26:03 AM »
And even if he was weightless, have you seen that crown he wears?  It's made of metal!  That stuff weighs like a pound or two!  Seriously though, I think he's a heavyweight because of size, not weight.  I mean, he doesn't look like he can fit into Toad's kart or something.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2004, 12:32:10 AM »
There should be some kind of footrace mode in thr next Mario Kart, or as an event mode in the next SSB like the homerun contest, but each player starts out with an item, depeding on their speed it will be good or bad and such.

Print