Print

Author Topic: Game challenge thread!  (Read 2472 times)

« on: December 06, 2004, 08:40:56 AM »
OK, i'll post a challenge here, and i'll see if you can do that. Most challenges are from the mario games.

First off, can you beat Bob-omb battlefield: Star 1 without pressing the A button even once? I can.

Second, can you carry King Bob-omb to the very bottom of the level 1?

Third, can you catch every red coin in the Metal Cap stage with taking only one metal box?

More challenges soon!

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 02:14:52 PM »
I've never done the first one but I think I could do it.  The second one is impossible (yep, I've tried it) because when you get to the large gap in the mountain you can't jump over it while carrying KB.  The third one I could probably do and might have done already.

Here's a fourth challenge that I made up (and someone also did in a magazine): in Bob-omb Battlefield on the star that puts Koopa Troopa in level, try to steal his shell and then ride it all the way to the top of the mountain without losing it.  Can you do it?! (I have)

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 07:14:02 PM »
Can you beat any of the high scores in Super Mario 64 DS, if so post your scores here.  

My personal challenge is to get the most coins from all 15 levels.  Does anyone know the total possible in each level and for which star?

---
Even though it is overdone, that was clutch.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 11:20:38 PM »
Challenge 1 isn't very hard, Just beat the Bob-omb,and take the star with pressing B two times for belly jump.

(5 € a week)

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 11:32:53 PM »
Chapter 2: Super Metroid Challenges.

Challenge 4: Can you go over the noob bridge without pressing the run button? (Super Metroid)

Challenge 5: Warning: EXTREME HARD!!! DO NOT TRY THIS HOME!!!
Can you beat mother brain in a jar,and getting out of the room just as the doors close,and you will be left to the giant Mother Brain Fight?

Challenge 6: Can you beat Kraid without super missiles?
(I mean,Waste all you super missiles to the wall that let's you to get in Kraid's "hallway".)

(5 € a week)

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 09:08:40 PM »
The first one I got...The second one isn't clear at all...The third one...pointless. Without Super Missles? Ok then...
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 02:58:20 AM »
Everything in Chapter 2 is possible.

If you didn't understand the Mother Brain thing, i'll explain it later.

(5 € a week)

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 03:11:06 AM »
Chapter 3: Super Mario Bros 3 Challenges.

Challenge 7: Can you beat the All levels of first world with getting olny stars from the end-of-level boxes, and stars from the Card Matching games, and Win All the N-Spade games with only one try?

Challenge 8: Can you Beat world 3 Without using, or taking any powerup from levels or mushroom houses?

Challenge 9: Can you beat the airship of world 1 with only pressin jump-Button? (You can move when the ship stops and you will have to go to the pipe)

(5 € a week)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2004, 08:06:32 AM »
Cheack this out, it's got a lotta challenges.

Push Button...

Receive Bacon! ®

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 12/11/2004 6:07:15 AM

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2004, 04:16:58 PM »
That website is cool, Koopaslaya!  I've already maybe found the secret area in the princess's secret slide!  Assuming it's the right secret area.

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2004, 12:14:00 AM »
That's the site where i got the idea for this topic.
"Race the Koopa the Quick in zero seconds" Was quite cool.

(5 € a week)

Print