Print

Author Topic: What Sex IS Your Brain?  (Read 2588 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 07, 2005, 08:38:59 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 08:51:36 PM »
Female. God ****it! Happened again. About 2 of every 3 of these tests I get say I'm a girl, but I have certain parts(and video game skills) that say differently!

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/7/2005 6:57:29 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 09:01:16 PM »
I also seem to think like a girl according to this simple test, but according to IQ tests I am good with shapes, maps, rotations, space, etc.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 09:30:16 PM »
I'd expect for it to tell me it was female, but I was wrong.

It said I was a dude. Go me!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »
I took a left-right brain test once, and I thought I'd get left-brained for sure (more common male side), but I got in the absolute middle, which means these tests are gonna have a hard time predicting my gender.

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 10:06:13 PM »
Exactly center. Then again... a 6 question test where I got every question correct doesn't say much. Personally, I found the female oriented tasks slightly easier.

I took a far more extensive test on this subject a while back, and it gave me a definitive male score. Then again, when you ace both male-brained spatial tasks, and completely bomb the memory based female section of the test...

Then again, this same test also told me I was right-brained because when I fold my hands together, my left thumb is always on top. I found this hilarious. I'm one of the most left-brained people I know.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 11:54:45 PM »
I scored the middle, which tells me nothing because of the miniscule statistical sample of my brain that 6 questions represents.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 08:40:46 PM »
I got both...must be because I pay so much attention to the details of our world.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
STOP MISSPELLING MY NAME IN THE CHATROOM! IT''S NOT o_O! IT''S o_0! OH-UNDERSCORE-ZERO!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 08:48:01 PM »
I got both, but it was because I used my psychic powers to manipulate the results to be in-between so I wouldn't be stereotyped in one side.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 09:29:13 PM »
I'm an androgynous thinker.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 09:22:20 AM »
my brains a male. whoopi, like anyone actually cares about what gender my brain is, sirecley who cares

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2005, 11:19:51 AM »
that was by far the stupidest test i've ever seen.  The questions weren't even relative!  It made no sense.  IF you wanna take a real gender test, go to thespark.com, that has one!

Print