Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. Super Show on VHS And DVD  (Read 2228 times)

« on: March 08, 2002, 08:20:51 AM »
Uhh....Names Ness, I'm an older board member who left a long time ago. For those of you who dont know already the Super Mario Bros. Super show has been released by Trimark along with Sonic SatAM (The old sonic cartoon that ran back in 93') both came out on Feb 26 and Amazon.com has them if you cant find them in stores. You probably already know this but im doing it anyways just in case somebody might have missed it.

Also, the Super Mario Bros DVD contains two episodes of the Legend of Zelda cartoon i believe.

~ For anybody who wants to know i hang around dcemulation.com. oh yeah... XBOX RULES! :-)
"Timmay!"

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2002, 05:34:35 PM »
Yeah, I know, but it's gonna be great!
 n/a

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 11:06:06 PM »
 i have the tapes sniff they dont have the live action part instead they have corny legend of zelda episode (1 in each tape)
i really mean they are COOOOOORNY but it is hilarious to watch but i rather have the live action mario then that

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2002, 09:45:21 AM »
Hey, welcome back Ness Shady! Remember me? That's cool news...

By the way... X-BOX SUCKS BILL GATES D*CK! Nintendo GameCube and SEGA Dreamcast are the best! (And Sony PlayStation is cool, too!)

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2002, 01:13:53 PM »
Heh, yeah i remember all you guys. Glad to see this place is booming. Sorry if i offended anybody by mentioning my Xbox, but it seems to be the direction im going in. And yes, the Dreamcast, by far, is way better than any next gen console. See ya later.
"Timmay!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2002, 05:34:23 AM »
Dreamcast is number-1! Dreamcast has all you ever wanted in a console: great graphics, powerful processor, online capabilities, and a huge library of good-quality 1st party games (Sonic the Hedgehog!)! And it only costs $50...How much cheaper can you get?!

I don't have a GameCube yet, so I can't judge on how good it is--plus, I've only played a brief amount of Luigi's Mansion at a Best Buy store...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print