Print

Author Topic: "I Just Don't Get It..."  (Read 27147 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2007, 07:17:17 PM »
That editorial of mine is pretty much my limit of knowledge on most women, unfortunately. Being a homosexual I'd rather not do further research. =P

If you'd like to make a new thread about dating older women by yourself, by all means, go ahead.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »
You've never really discussed your love life before, Vid. There wasn't anything that could've tipped us off to you being gay. If anything, I thought you were an asexual other-worldy being who has evolved beyond the human concept of romance. :P

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2007, 10:14:44 PM »
Never thought of it as that important for this place, really. =P

Actually, I WAS going to out myself when CTOAN was nearing his boiling point about that whole thing with the child he was bullying for being gay, but he got banned before I got the chance. *shrug*

You know, kind of make him learn something the hard way?

Since that never happened, I waited for a time when someone would strongly speak out against homosexuals, saw that that hasn't been happening for awhile, and I guess a couple of days ago decided to out myself whenever the topic came up again, be it strongly negative or in a neutral manner.

But, there ARE some people who have known about my sexual orientation for a good while now. They may raise their hands if they'd like.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2007, 08:54:07 PM »
Speaking of women problems...

I really hate the mindset that corporations take when they want to reach out to my demographic. I'll objectify a women when I feel it's proper or warranted and not when Spike TV wants me to think video games aren't cool enough to get over on their own. Not all awesome heroes need to wield a gun to seem cool, I never invite my friends over to play something worthless like Madden and Guitar Hero, Mountain Dew is not my choice of drink when it comes to doing anything, and I HATE it when they assume every guy is into football enough to try and go up against professional athletes.

Yeah, I ended up watching (part of) the Spike TV VGAs. It was a boring Sunday and I was flipping between that and the Tila Tequila reality tv show because I was bored.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2007, 09:24:58 PM »
What I want to know is how Spike TV declared themselves any kind of authority to give out video game awards at all. I mean, where did that even come from?
P.S. Sports games should be relegated to some other weird category and never be recognized as proper video games. Because they're not.
That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »
Yeah it's called a genre.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »
I would argue that sports games have always been a major driving force, even back in the early 80s.  Heck, even the first video game was a sports game.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
Just spotted this above this thread on the "Ads by Google" bar. Don't shoot the messenger...

Men Jacking Off Men
Men Jacking Off Men available. Men Jacking Off Men. Bid now!
www.ebay.com

W...T...D

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2007, 10:49:41 PM »
Well, at least we know the context-sensitivity is still working.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2007, 10:54:43 PM »
Yeah, that's what I figured it was, though I don't recall anyone on here talking about, uh, manual stimulation.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »
I don't get what's so hard about downloading Firefox and adblock.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 12:27:32 AM »
Firefox Adblock still doesn't stop non-image ads, like flash ads (which, coincidentally, are the most annoying).

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 12:36:13 AM »
Uh, yes it does.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »
If all of us had Firefox and adblock then this would have never happened. Kontek would also run out of money and would shut down, unless I am underestimating the number of unregistered visitors to TMK and the FF each day.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 07:47:21 AM »
^ Do you mean "Kontek would shut down" or "shut us down"?

Print