Print

Author Topic: Get a load of Bowsers flowing locks!  (Read 3934 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« on: February 22, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
We all know Mario is Missing is notorious on many levels, mostly a lot of people dislike it (and frankly I am not one of these people) and more famously, the PC version is responsible for the internet phenomena known as "Weegee."

But check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHc0SCrwJvQ

Look at that hairstyle! What is Bowser trying to go for some sort of surfer dude/jock look?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 04:30:52 PM by Tv_Themes »
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
*Sniff...* I feel so... acknowledged!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »
I don't really see any locks there, just a lot of back hair (I knew he had some, at least back in the old days, but I didn't think it was quite that much). It is pretty badly drawn, though, making it look like it's all over the place. Bottom of the hair is particularly bad, those big tuffs over the shell. Actually, Bowser overall looks horrible here. Thanks for reminding me that, as bad as the SNES game was, it's nothing compared to the embarrassing animation of the PC version.

But when I heard flowing locks, I thought of this (even though I had to create it first):

You didn't say wot wot.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »
No, not dread locks.

In my time, locks were used to refer to longer than usual hair, not that "rasta" style.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 04:48:44 PM »
It looks almost normal.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 05:17:13 PM by Luig bro »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
...So that's what he looks like without his shell. 0_o

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 02:51:08 PM »
I'm not so much annoyed by the badly drawn hair as I am by the fact that Bowser's tail is connected to his shell.

Print