Print

Author Topic: Pauline?  (Read 2528 times)

« on: May 27, 2001, 11:53:23 AM »
What do you think would happen if Pauline was to appear in Mushroom kingdom and see Mario saving Peach?

- Ryan Lewis

- Ryan Lewis

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2001, 12:10:05 PM »
First, she would get really jealous, then she'd slap Mario, nag him, and call him a hussy,........heehee, wait! That's not right.

You know, the names like Koopa Creep, Koopa Stupa, and Koopa Clown, can be very hurtful.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2001, 01:41:10 PM »
I think it would be awesome to have Pauline show up.  I mean, sure she can't do much besides get kidnapped, but that's pretty much all Peach could do, and now look at her! Mario Kartt, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Party, and now the new Smash Bros!  And now Daisy is getting in on the action, and she's just some Gameboy knockoff of Peach.  Since Pauline was THE original damsel-in-distress, i think we should have her pop up in the next Mario sports game or Mario Party or something.  The series needs some more ladies, and I think everybody would like to see how a competition between Peach and Pauline would go...
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2001, 05:50:06 PM »
Pauline=Cap'n Syrup.  Check my post called "A weird theory" or something like that.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2001, 09:42:47 AM »
More baseless speculation: what if Princess Toadstool is Pauline's equivalent in Mushroom World (like Wario is Mario's and Waluigi's is Luigi's)?  Mushroom World could be like that mirror universe in "Star Trek!"

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2001, 07:00:42 AM »
Pauline lives in Brooklyn,and broke up with Mario after the whole Donky Kong incident.(actulley(Spelling mistake)Mario was just called "Jump Man".(He was called Mario when Donkey Kong Jr. came in the race.))

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2001, 09:25:23 PM »
Then we'd probably find out that she was, like his sister or cousin or something like that.

"Plug your controller into controller port 2. If you do that he won''t be able to read your mind!"
-Roy Campbell (Metal Gear Solid)
"Plug your controller into controller port 2. If you do that he won''t be able to read your mind!"
-Roy Campbell (Metal Gear Solid)

Print