Print

Author Topic: What's on your sub?  (Read 4854 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: February 24, 2004, 03:51:43 PM »
That awesomely cool new Quizno's commercial got me thinking: Sub sandwiches are good.

My favorite is turkey and ham with mozzarella cheese, lettuce, and easy salt/pepper/mayo. From Subway. I don't think there's a Quizno's anywhere around here. :-\

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 04:14:50 PM »
Best Subway sandwich of all time and space: Foot-long meatball with as much provolone and pickles they will allow on the sandwich.

Yummy.

My other signature is a Porsche.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 04:35:39 PM »
I prefer Pizza Subs with lots of jalepenos.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

n/a

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 05:22:31 PM »
I had Quizno's once. It's pretty good, but I still like Subway better. My favorite subway is BLT with everything except hot peppers or sauce. Their cookies are awesome.

It''s not an optical illusion, it just looks like one.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 05:44:25 PM »
As long as it's some stuff between two peices of bread, it's fine.

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2004, 06:07:31 PM »
Human thigh meat is best, especially with honey mustard. Mmm, mmm, good eatings.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 06:45:56 PM »
Ditto to what Markio said.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2004, 08:20:03 PM »
Capital One. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said "wallet".

Meet Red Paratroopa, the new-and-improved Lt Mou.
This is a secret coded message.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 09:29:10 PM »
I don't care for sandwiches. The only ones I eat are Roast Beef on a roll or one slice of cheese on white bread.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 10:59:43 PM »
ITS GOT A PEPPER BAR

That Quizno's commercial is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Funny, in perhaps an Arfenhouse sort of way. I mean, it is so stupid, yet it is hilarious for that reason.

I'm not a big fan of subs, actually. Perhaps turkey and lettuce only. My extremely sensitive gag reflex doesn't help at all.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 11:25:55 PM »
The commercial was actually a rip off of an australian website's song about the moon.  First go http://www.rathergood.com'>here, and then look on the right and click on the words "We Like the Moon".

Edited by - Markio on 2/24/2004 9:26:27 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 09:04:09 PM »
American Cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives and mayonnaise on wheat. From Subway.

If I'm eating at Quizno's, I get a Double Cheese Melt.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 09:07:25 PM »
Thank you Markio. I was gonna clear that up, but, you're really the first person I've met so far that's mentioned the commercial and how it came from that. Anyway, this is my exact order (Subway, of course)- Chicken Pizziola on 12-inch white breat without tomatoes or aregeno. Basically, it's like this:

Chicken, Sauce, Cheese, and Pepperoni.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 09:27:28 PM »
Those freaky hamster things on the Quizno commercials give me the jibblies...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2004, 10:35:17 PM »
Well, considering that I'm a big fan of animutation and similar "scary" flashes, I think the Quizno's commercial is one of the funniest I've seen.

If I could figure out Flash I'd make a parody of it for a signature on another forum (Because I can imitate the singing voice nearly flawlessly. Scary? Very.) ... but I can't because I cannot figure out Flash.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print