Print

Author Topic: The N5...  (Read 5216 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 04:22:37 PM »
GameCube Next?!  Psh, what a terrible name!  It's probably one of those phony rumors.  I hate that.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 05:40:35 PM »
The "GCNext" is not a rumor. Satoru Iwata called Nintendo's next system the "GCNext"  in an interview... That is the STUPIDEST name for a gaming system (along with Xbox).

I like the abbriviations for the PlayStation systems: PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP (PlayStation Portable). They are all simple to write and easy to remember, since they are all in the same "PlayStation" family.

Nintendo should create a family of system names, instead of naming each system differently. That would make it much easier to identify with Nintendo's systems.

============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 09:30:20 PM »
GIVE ME A BREAK.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 11:17:15 PM »
GC Next is probably an indefinate name used so that it doesn't spread around the entire media.  Kinda like tha dolphin project etc.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2004, 09:38:53 AM »
Duh of the day? Ummm... since when do you hear them use Q4 for video game terms (unless that's not what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure the person who said it was talking about video games)? Also, where are you finding out about the DS and the N5? All the video game sites I go to that update daily never mention them... =(

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2004, 04:14:39 PM »
The most info I get is from these forums.  Try a Google search.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2004, 08:10:32 AM »

I usually get Nintendo news at these web sites:

www.nintendojo.com

www.n-philes.com

============================================

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2004, 10:50:17 AM »
What would be really great is if the N5 supported both the old GameCube disks and the old N64 cartridges.  Then I wouldn't have to switch the connections on my TV every time I wanted to play an N64 game instead of a GCN game.

I was also wondering if we could still use our GCN memory cards with the N5.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2004, 11:54:04 AM »
Nine out of ten lizards agree!

N-RUN

Evil Avatar

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 4/30/2004 10:56:05 AM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2004, 01:26:14 PM »
Didja hear they just announced the newest Memory Card? It holds like 1019 blocks.... some astronomical amount.

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2004, 11:38:27 PM »
are you serious? thats awsome!

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Print