Print

Author Topic: Least Fave?  (Read 2451 times)

« on: June 22, 2004, 01:41:49 PM »
Which Mario character from the major Mario games is least favorite? Mine would probably be Boos from Super Mario Bros. 3 and SMW, because you can't get past them! Took me 4-EVER!

------------------------------
Hmm... I CAN''T THINK OF A SIGNATURE

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 01:50:47 PM »
Hahaha, this brought back hilarious memories of that thread with the massive list of characters and we voted against every day.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 04:21:14 PM »
I take it that your nick is a misnomer then.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 04:33:41 PM »
I like all Mario Characters equally. Well, except for that one %^&%$# Spiked Goomba that jumps out at you at the beginning or Paper Mario. I hate that &$^$*$% little bugger. He with his $#&@%&3 hat and the way he %^#&$ with %$@#%$@# and he owes me $$$$$$.

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 6/22/2004 3:34:16 PM
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 05:26:11 PM »
I didn't like the Amazing Flying Hammer Bros. from SMW very much.  They weren't tough enough to have such a prestigious title.

ProTip: Link is the original chosen one.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 08:12:35 PM »
Princess Peach. What a twit. Search posts elsewhere in the forums, and you'll see why I dislike her. I'll explain further when I'm in a rational mood, which I am definitely NOT.

I had this period where I got into this "popularity sucks" mood, and hated Green Yoshi for a while, but that seems to have dissopated [sic?] somewhat. Hmmmmm...

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Sqrt2

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 01:37:08 AM »
My least favourite mario character are those stupid cataquacks(duck-like creatures)from Super Mario Sunshine as it took me ages to get the melon rolling shine from Gelato Beach because they keep launching my melon in to the air causing me to have to start all over again.

Hard work has never killed anyone, but I don''t want to risk it.
AA fanboy and proud!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 08:30:51 AM »
Oh I forgot, I hate Cataquacks. Thanks for reminding me Sqrt2.  I loved getting Yoshi on that level so I could finally destroy them with Yoshi's tongue of fury.

ProTip: Link is the original chosen one.

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2004, 09:12:46 AM »
I hate Jelectros! They always kill me in SMB3!!! They have a cool name, though... Jelectro...

____
The Food Network presents their new special: Cooking with Wario!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 11:05:20 AM »
I never liked that big fish with the sunglasses that would try to eat you in SMB3 and SM64.

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 12:51:39 PM »
Ahh! Big Bertha! You'll be happy to know that Big Bertha returns in Four Swords Adventures.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print