Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door - Walk Backwards Glitch  (Read 5090 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: October 01, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »
Hello everyone! I made another new video! This one focuses on a glitch that I found about 4-5 years ago in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. The glitch allows you to walk backwards. It's not particularly useful, but it's cool anyway.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKs7-xgq734

I hope you all enjoy it, and please be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 12:19:18 PM »
Has Thousand Year Door been out for exactly 4 years yet?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »
I was just generally stating when I found the glitch. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door has been out for almost 4 years. In 10 days, it will have been out for exactly 4 years.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »
Mario is moon walking! Nice find there, I gotta try that.

I was just generally stating when I found the glitch. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door has been out for almost 4 years. In 10 days, it will have been out for exactly 4 years.

In 10 days? I must celebrate.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
*Insert Michael Jackson reference here*
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 10:10:14 AM »
Cool! I should try it out sometime, or did you use AR (action replay)
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 10:28:54 AM »
No Action Replay was used. I don't even have one.

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:56:59 AM »
*Insert Michael Jackson reference here*
HOO! Somehow, that moonwalking never gets old.

I don't remember any references to Michael Jackson when Samus Aran was doing the same thing... but then, I've never visited a Metroid forum (besides, moonwalking seemed pointless in Super Metroid).
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »
It was. I usually attempted to kill everything in or near the immediate area after coming through an unfamiliar door.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print