Print

Author Topic: BEST AND WORST IN SERIES? Week 27: Bowser  (Read 16724 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »
You have Galaxy on there twice.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 04:30:48 PM »
That's just how awesome it was.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »
I have a minor gripe about the voting system: does it really have to be .5 of a vote for something if we can't decide? What if I want one full vote for Mario Party and another for Galaxy? I think the half a vote system should be thrown out, but I'm probably in a minority.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »
That would make someone who couldn't decide have a larger impact than someone that could.  In other words, you'd get two votes for being fickle, but I'd only get one vote for being certain.  Not fair. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »
Best: Super Mario Galaxy

Worst: Super Mario Bros.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 11:42:54 AM »
Ok then, how about this: If you want to do half a vote, it should be exactly that, half a vote. I don't like this .30, .96, .85 business. If you can't decide between your three favorite games for one catergory, .50 all of them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »
But that's still more than one.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 09:09:56 PM »
Ok then, how about this: If you want to do half a vote, it should be exactly that, half a vote. I don't like this .30, .96, .85 business. If you can't decide between your three favorite games for one catergory, .50 all of them.

Or you can choose not to vote at all if you can't decide, like me.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »
Yeah, half-votes are a load of failure. Pick one or don't vote.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print