Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Stickers - What gives?  (Read 4469 times)

« on: April 10, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »
I've spent nearly 5000 coins in the coin launcher, done over 60 minutes of heavy-duty sticker factory play (not all at once, I know the sticker count resets), and collected quite a few random other stickers, all since I got my 625th sticker.  Nevertheless, none of this has gotten me ONE new sticker! This leads me to question if there are certain objectives that must be completed in order to be able to get the remaining 75 stickers.  However, the only challenges I haven't completed are clearing Boss Battles on Very Hard and Intense (grrrrr), collect 500+ trophies, collect all stickers (obviously), and "beat ____ with everyone" challenges!  Furthermore, I cleared the SSE at 100%, unlocked all of the SSE videos, collected over 400 trophies, and already completed [EDIT: 115] of the challenges.  Does anyone have any insights as to what I can do to unlock these last few dozen stickers?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 05:11:25 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »
Try sticker factories. There are a few YouTube videos of how to make and use them.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 04:37:59 PM »
Try sticker factories. There are a few YouTube videos of how to make and use them.
done over 60 minutes of heavy-duty sticker factory play

AHEM.

I wish I could help, but I've found it to be a matter of luck, mostly... plus, if you have a lot of stickers, you're obviously going to have less of a chance of getting new ones.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
But an hour of factory play and 5000 coins in the coin launcher, to earn NOTHING? Obviously, I have to unlock something, especially since the number I have is a multiple of 25...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »
Perhaps trying some of the "Beat ____ with all characters" or "Get all characters [Final Smash] trophies." challenges.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »
I've started, I've done all HRC and TT (except lvls. 1 & 2, I'll pick those up in Classic Mode). Man, that's gonna take forever, though.

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »
OK, after clearing only the Target Tests, I collected roughly 20 stickers, and two were new. If this doesn't support acheivement-based set unlocks, I don't know what does.

Print