Print

Author Topic: How To Play Mario Party 4  (Read 3809 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »
If you ever played Mario Party 4 with me and Captain Jim, you'd understand [why Waluigi isn't totally worthless].

A video
Another video

We recorded roughly forty minutes total of playing Mario Party 4 and I took what I found funniest. I'm the quieter one, both literally and because I'm further away from the camera. I have the worse Luigi and Waluigi impressions, but I surprised myself with my Mario one (especially with how similar it is to Jim's, no kidding)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »
Mario Party is only fun under very, very specific conditions.
4-player.

I was skeptical when this started but the voices got to me and I was grinning. Also interesting to hear Bird's real voice.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »
Man, I wish my Wario impressions were that good. I can do a decent Waluigi, and a somewhat decent Mario & Luigi, though.  This is the way any Mario Party game is meant to be played.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »
I laughed at the Waluigi impression. Entertaining stuff.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »
My god...... that Toad impression was the highlight of the video. XD

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »
Question: How did "You're the Best Around" get into the related videos?

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 09:33:15 PM »
That actually happens whenever the YouTube algorithms detect Bird Person's voice. I've filed a bug report.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »
That's not my voice, dude.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print