Print

Author Topic: Mario's Revolution  (Read 2219 times)

« on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:04 PM »
With so many Mario games yet to be released by the Gamecube ( Mario Party 7, Mario 128, Dance Dance Revolution w/Mario, Mario Baseball, ect.) it seams as if the powerful system still has alot of life left in it. But does anyone know what kind of games Mario will have for the Revolution? If this topic has been made before, please close it.

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 09:47:39 PM »
Mario 128 is apparently going to the Revolution. Smash Bros 3 is gonna be a launch title and the Mario spin-offs will most likely get an upgrade on the new system.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 09:49:38 PM »
Actually, I've heard that they are going to release Mario 128 for the Gamecube anyway. I think it was on IGN.com, but I can't remember the link.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_128

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 10:06:25 PM »
Hmmm...well, whatever the system, I just hope Mario 128 will be a good sequal to Mario 64. That game was awesome, and I expect no less from it's sequal.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 02:07:16 AM »
So are they going to call the next Super Smash Bros. Super Super Smash Bros 3? because that would be a really dull name. If I got to decide I'd call it Super Smash Bros. Global Melee.

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/28/2005 1:07:59 AM

Print