Print

Author Topic: Code Help  (Read 2919 times)

« on: September 23, 2001, 09:36:53 PM »
Super Mario Kart

Flip-flop screens
Hold L and R while you select a one-player game in Grand Prix mode. Select your class, driver, and track. When you start GP mode, you will be at the bottom of the screen, in 7th place.

I've tried to enter this code, but it won't work. What am I doing wrong? Don't call me stupid; I've only had the game for two months!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2001, 11:36:38 PM »
MARIO KART SUPER CIRCUIT (gba)
checked-part
 =>Special Cup: After you earn the gold trophy in all four cups (Mushroom,
   Flower, Lightning, and Star) in a single class (50/100/150), the Special Cup
   will be selectable on the "Choose A Cup" screen for that class.
 =>Extra Tracks: After you earn the gold trophy in all five cups (the standard
   plus the Special Cup) of a racing class, you can enable additional racing
   tracks for each cup. All you need to do is gather at least 100 coins in a
   Mario GP race to enable four additional tracks for that individual cup. To
   race on these tracks, just return to the same cup on the same class (50-150)
   and press [L] or [R] to switch to the Extra Tracks. They will be visible on
   the screen.
     Please note that if you earn the Extra Tracks for the 50cc Mushroom Cup,
   they are open ONLY for that cup. To race them in 100cc Mushroom Cup, you
   will need to earn gold trophies in all 100cc Cups and gather at least 100
   coins in a race through the 100cc Mushroom Cup.
 ->Time Trial Extra Tracks: To enable the Extra Tracks in Time Trial Mode,
   simply enable them in 150cc.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2001, 09:06:23 AM »
I'm talking about the 1992 SNES version! That's the version I own! I can't get the code to work!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2001, 01:09:38 PM »
Talking of SNES Mario Kart, something weird happened to me. I was racing against a ghost!!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2001, 01:45:24 PM »
Yeah, that happens (I think) if you complete a time trial race without hitting any walls, then you retry the level.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2001, 06:42:25 PM »
Anonymous Mario Fan owning the older versions of everything. You remind me of Cranky Kong in the beginning of Donkey Kong Country.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print