Print

Author Topic: Gameboy sewing?!!  (Read 3442 times)

« on: October 15, 2000, 05:19:56 PM »
Nintendo has come up with the stupidest idea ever. They are going to sell a sewing machine hooked up to a gameboy. The gameboy controls the machine and is supposed to make"sewing fun for everyone."  No my friends this is not a joke. They will be releasing it this November. P.S. You can't even play games on the gameboy!
I'm a gonna win a!!

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2000, 05:26:20 PM »
How well does it controll? Can it do circles too? I could use one of those for FCS...I really suck at sewing. This could make it reasonbaly fun for me.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2000, 05:28:58 PM »
No I don't think it controls well. It just has the four directional arrows and it can backstitch. I don't know much else because it's gonna be released in November.
I'm a gonna win a!!

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2000, 06:37:31 PM »
It doesn't seem like that will make it to the final marketing stage, at least not in America.  Sooner or later some Japanese guy is going to step in and point out the fact that Game Boy Sewing is a really bad idea.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2000, 05:53:08 PM »
Actually, I think that this is an American idea.  I read somewhere that Singer (the sewing machine company) is making this machine.
Someone set up us the bomb!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2000, 02:29:52 AM »
Yeah. That is REAL and is coming.

I had a web link to an info page...but..er.. I can't find it. It was on Singer's "What's New" page, but I can't find Singer.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2000, 09:06:54 PM »

Print