Print

Author Topic: Anyone who knows where the "secret" page is can write me.  (Read 12924 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 02, 2000, 07:40:12 AM »
If any of you Mario freaks out there knows where the secret page is, reply here. MARIO RULES!! And please tell Deezer (the owner of this site) if he can give us clues on where to find it...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2000, 09:45:00 AM »
I asked the same question on my post   Just wondering if any of you have.....
But i havent found it   goto http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/tmk.shtml  and view source  on it    it will give a clue to it sort of..

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2000, 04:12:00 AM »
I don't know where it is but I'll help find it if you want me to. What do we know about this "secret" page?

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2000, 08:06:50 AM »
Lessee, we know its in the source code, we know deezer put it there, we know its secret, we know it was put up on 9/9/99 (ithink).

Let the flood gates open
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2000, 03:56:18 AM »
Hey, Pegusus Team found it!... I wonder where it is...

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2000, 09:12:23 AM »
well deezer made the secret page.and just keep bugging him you weirdos!pegasus team is a name.(hint hint)

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2001, 04:17:54 PM »
I'm sort of new here so what are you talking about?

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2001, 04:21:41 PM »
Ahh...the Almighty Secret Page.

On September 9th, 1999, Deezer added a secret "hidden" page somewhere within the boundries of TMK.

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2001, 06:20:15 AM »
Deezer probably kicked Pegasis team off this message board to shut his mouth. but i wouldnt jump to conclusions. By the way what is the source code.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/12/01 5:21:13 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2001, 11:08:15 AM »
The "source code" is the HTML code of a website. In IE: right click anywhere on the site except for on an image, MIDI file box thingie, embedded movie, (you get the idea) click, View Source.

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2001, 05:21:28 PM »
Darn secret page. I have more important things to do! No i dont.... *pulls out Doom's rocket launcher and blows bowser up* Myabe someday we will find it....

"Hey dude, 1976 called, it said it wants its haircut back." ~ Joe Dirt, in theaters now.
"Timmay!"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2001, 04:06:26 PM »
2 things.

1. The secert page's webaddress has to be number's instead of words.

2. Why not ask Deezer himself? He might be generous?

<<walks out to find Deezer>>

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2001, 05:14:13 PM »
now that i think about it Deezer would be WWWWAAAAAYYYY TOOOOO lazy to delete him darn kids these days

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2001, 04:27:54 PM »
Crap. It's harder than I thought. And I use to be an expert.

Waluigi
Waluigi

Link

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2001, 06:07:22 PM »
<<out in the hallway>>

Deezer? Can you come here?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2001, 08:50:01 PM »
Link, if you actually pull this off, I'm gonna dress up like mario with a N on my hat and Big funny thick glasses and yell "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!YOU CAN NOT SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" -well, maybe

"now thats music to my ears!"- Ludwig Van Koopa
Waluigi

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2001, 08:50:02 PM »
Link, if you actually pull this off, I'm gonna dress up like mario with a N on my hat and Big funny thick glasses and yell "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!YOU CAN NOT SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" -well, maybe

Waluigi

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2001, 08:50:04 PM »

Waluigi

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2001, 08:50:06 PM »

Waluigi

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2001, 08:51:15 PM »
Crap. Server froze and I accidentally pressed the button about four times.
Waluigi

Link

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2001, 06:47:47 PM »
<<walks in>>

I heard you. I heard you. Besides,Rule #3 states "No talking in all capital letters"

The Triforce Protector

Link

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2001, 03:33:11 PM »
<<walks out of room agian>>

Deezer?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2001, 08:21:39 PM »
<<finds Deezer in another room>> << takes him by the scruff of the neck>> <<shakes him up and down untill he BEGS for mercy>> <<holds him at gun point untill he reveals about the secret page>>

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2001, 05:03:01 PM »
<<walks in where Marionut#1 is>>
<<take's out master sword>>

Stop that right now! Deezer can kick you off this fourm. I'm protecting him. I am offically calling myself, Link, the Triforce Protector and Deezer's Bodygaurd!

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2001, 09:05:49 PM »
<< points gun at Link and blows him away>> tsk tsk to bad a gun has a longer range then a sword LOL besides Deezer is WAAYYYYYYYYYYY to lazy to kick me off, beside I know too many high people for him to do that LOL

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/23/2001 8:08:39 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2001, 09:28:32 AM »
<<Navi revives Link>>

Let's find a nonhostile way to find it.

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2001, 06:33:06 AM »
<< while Link was dead I throw Deezer in a chair and duct tape him there>> << after that fairy revives him he points his sword at me and trys to cut him loose>> <<how ever I grab the sword away from him and bend it into a figure 8 and toss it a side laughing BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSE I WIN!!

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2001, 01:37:16 PM »
Hello! Nonhostile? Did i just say that. <<unduct tapes  Deezer. Deezer and I run for our very lives off this fourm on to a different TMK fourm . Leaves note behind.>>

Note reads as follows:

Dear whoever you are.
I have taken Deezer to a safer Fourm.
You can't find me.

~Link

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2001, 07:04:17 PM »
laughs hahahah pulls out a hand held device and looks at the blinking red dot on the screen. hehehe he'll never guess that i put a lice-sized homing device in Deezer's hair. <<Tracks them down and when Link isnt looking I clunk him on the head>> << takes Deezer puts him in Carbonite>> << De-Carbonites him at my house>> takes mind reading device an attaches it to his head>> <<finds out where the secret page is>> COME ON!!! link give it up. you cant match my Imagination!!

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2001, 08:09:17 PM »
<<gulp>>

<<clock rings out>>

Oops! Time's up. See ya next time!

<<punches time card and leaves taking Deezer with him to a different Web site on a different planet, in a different galaxy, in a different universe where you are actuly nice to our administrators>>

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2001, 09:43:36 PM »
You dont know Deezer very well then. If you want something from him you have to take it by force LOL. Besides after I got the Info from him I threw him in a pit of cement and he's about dried know.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2001, 09:45:52 PM »
You dont know Deezer very well then. If you want something from him you have to take it by force LOL. Besides after I got the Info from him I threw him in a pit of cement and he's about dried know.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2001, 04:16:45 PM »
<<postman arrives>>

Postman: You Marionut#1?

<<postman deliever's letter>>

Dear Marionut#1,
That was his bodygaurd#2
Link :-)))))))))))))))))

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2001, 08:29:01 PM »
O.o

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2001, 03:11:08 AM »
Okay okay, I'll reveal where the secret page is, but only here in the message boards. But all of you reading must promise to NOT tell anyone else if they ask.

Here's what you do. First you have to go to th--

<<Link and Marionut#1 fall onto Deezer's computer during the scuffle>>

::CRAsH::
afq22*@3bnbmk saf];,aksfrew
::sizzlefizzle:: <<smoke rises from the monitor>>

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2001, 06:12:58 AM »
<Pushes Link out of the way and makes deezer type on...>

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2001, 08:58:39 AM »
Ouch! That hurt! Can't you be patient! I didn't know about this untill my first post here.

Deezer, I can still be your bodyguard if you want.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2001, 11:38:39 PM »
Let's all just climb on the Peace Train, it's rollin', rollin'...

I vote for MarioNut#1 for President.  Link is waaay too violent, what with his inciting riots and all.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2001, 06:09:33 AM »
And with my first act as president will be to see that every TMK visitor knows where this secret page is. Thats right nobody will have to pound on their screen anymore, bang their head on the floor, or even E-mail Deezer death threats. The world of TMK will be peaceful and every body will be happy.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2001, 06:08:52 PM »
Hinopio, that's what I've been trying to do ever since Marionut#1 started this war. All I want is peace.

If you look at the first page all the way to here, you see that I didn't try to kill our good administrator like Marionut#1. I tried to protect him by helping Deezer escape. Did Marionut#1 stop there? No he went on and took Deezer away and tried to kill him agian. Then he killed me. Thanx to Navi, I recovered and tried to help Deezer agian. Did Marionut#1 stop there? No, he went on tring to kill Deezer. Look for yourself, Hinopio.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Edited by - Link on 7/5/2001 6:55:08 AM

Link

• Banned
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2001, 07:51:44 AM »
Is Christi a cat or a person? Oh! FIRE!

<<takes fire equstinusher and puts out fire on Deezer's computer>>

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2001, 01:06:53 PM »
whoa whoa whoa there missing link, I never tryied to kill him I just tried to get the info out of him. He would of posted it if you wouldnt of grabed me and destroyed his computer by falling on it. It seems that YOU never want us to know where it is. there are many people who would do alot worse to deezer.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2001, 05:56:47 PM »
Marionut#1, let's not start agian. You attempted. But you did kill me. Plus I did not grab you to destory Deezer's computer. I put the fire out remember?  Plus De- um I meen I didn't grab you, someone pushed me. Who was it?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Edited by - Link on 7/5/01 5:01:05 PM

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2001, 09:07:48 PM »
I dont want to fight you. I was just trying to tell you that alot of people would have killed you if you try to keep the secret page a secret. every bodys goin nuts over this thing. why do you think I want every body to know how to get to it? any way Im going to run for president of the Forums, want to be my vice president?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2001, 02:23:45 AM »
Whoa! Link- I was just kidding.  I do that once in awhile... ; )  Next time I'll be sure to whip out my sarcastic font.  My bad!

See, the boards aren't HTML enabled, so I can't just use the sarcastic tags.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2001, 07:21:01 AM »
All right. I'm sorry.

Hinopio, me too. I have a sarcastic point of view in the real world to(a.k.a. life, the universe, and everything from the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy)

Marionut#1, listen. I'm sorry. I'll sure be your vice president. Gee I guess we have to change our signitures.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Link

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2001, 09:10:22 AM »
So where is this secert page, Deezer?

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2001, 04:11:27 PM »
I tried searching TMK under Google for "secret page", but that didn't help. Actually, I didn't search the whole thing, so someone can find it! Here's the link for anyone who wants to try it...

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Secret+Page&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=classicgaming.com%2Ftmk&safe=off

Link

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2001, 09:41:25 AM »
It might be a source code like 101.235.1026.23 That is a source code. It's not real. Anyone who types in a source code like that will automaticly get to the secert page. It might not work for search engins.

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2001, 01:53:45 PM »
Actually, number addresses are the REAL locations used by network systems to locate servers... name URLs (classicgaming.com, google.com) are easy to read "fake" names that name servers translate to the real #'s.

Regardless, I don't know where the secret page is. However, I have pondered downloading ALL the HTML pages on the site and searching for it.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2001, 04:19:46 PM »
Yeah. Like a source code too. If someone types that in....oh never mind. Deezer? I got you a new computer. So where is it. Please?

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2001, 04:51:27 PM »
I just did what ? Block did and I used Google to search the site. I looked through all 425 matches and not one of them was the Secret Page. Ahhh!!!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2001, 05:23:24 PM »
Thought so. Deezer hid it and those search engins can't find it. (pretty smart of him)

The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2001, 10:18:11 PM »
Maybe it's so obvius that you can't see it... Have you ever read 'The stolen letter', of Edgar Allan Poe? One of the first three mysterie books of all times.
I think the secret page might be a 'Warp Zone', if you know what I mean.
Hmmm...
If we want to succeed, at first we gotta be sure of the URL of the page with the source code to search. Deezer zez that the one is the Updates page, but which is it?

--
The first rule of the Fight Club is that you don't talk about the Fight Club.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2001, 03:42:26 PM »
It's nothin really. Hey Deezer. Update it! I'm getting board watching everyday the same darn message. Please update it. Please.

The Game Master.

Print