Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 134849 times)

« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2009, 07:05:15 PM »
Never mess with an angry Italian mole!

...what?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
Not all Italians are in the Mafia.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
Playin' Bioshock for the first time. I got to take on my first Big Daddy. He was turned away from me, and all the way across the room from me. I fired a couple of my armor-piercing rounds at it. Suddenly, it was right in front of me, its lights (eyes?) glowing red. I seriously screamed "HOLY CRAP!" at that point, and my parents looked at me like I was insane. Partway through, I ran out of pistol rounds, and I finished it off with my Chicago Typewriter (my personal favorite). 

My brain later processed that it got to me via some football tackle from hell. Ah well. At least I saved a Little Sister.
No! I don't want that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2009, 11:05:45 PM »
I'm playing through Slot Machine, one of the minigames in Plants vs. Zombies (I've already finished this mode a few times, since I find it to be rather fun compared to some of the other modes I have at this point). A buckethead zombie is approaching, and not even the power of four peashooters and a snow pea can stop it and the zombies behind it from beginning to penetrate my defense (for those who haven't played, a stack of zombies with a buckethead zombie or other well-armored zombie at the front is almost a sure sign your defenses will be devoured and a lawnmower used unless you've got good defenses - like, Cattail plus Tall-nut good, which isn't happening in a level with set plant availability like Slot Machine). Then...

The slots stop.
"Three of a kind! Three free plants!"
Wall-nuts.

I was ready to soil my plants. I wasn't ready to remove the L.

(More poopworthy is level 4-10, in which the game takes itself more seriously than anything I've ever seen from PopCap.)

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:07 PM »

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
Commence pooping.

Link fixed. Feel free to shower me with your undying gratitude later, my fellow forumgoers.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
I hope it's not dual-layered, though, or that they've improved the layering process and made the discs less fragile and finicky, because I'm pretty sure my Brawl disc is borken.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
That's your Wii, not Brawl.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »
That three-disc deal is cool, but I don't know if... well, maybe it is poop-worthy.

I'm pretty sure my Brawl disc is borken.
My discs start borking every night and I have to go down and tell them to be quiet.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »
While playing Team Fortress 2 the other night I saw a Sniper on the outskirts of a thick battle accidentally headshot a fully cloaked Spy who was sneaking around. I pooped but I can't even begin to imagine how much that Sniper pooped.

« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »
[darn], something like that happened to my brother the other day, only he was just randomly shooting his revolver into the air. A cloaked spy fell out of the sky and died, and my brother laughed.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
I was playing Soldier the other day and got three kills at once at the start of the round. Granted, this was Payload (my favorite mode), so there were a bunch of dudes all cramped around the cart, but it was still very gratifying.
every

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »
So I was playin' Bioshock, and I got swarmed by Splicers. I shot at one, and destroyed a shop window. The PA told me off for vandalism, and sent security drones after me. So now I have mutants and machine gun totin' robots attacking me. I use Insect Swarm against some of the Splicers, but what I didn't know is that there was a Big Daddy there, and my hornets ****ed him off.  AND SO I get charged by an Elite Bouncer. And robots. And mutants.

But things turned in my favor. Killed all the Splicers, Security was called off. That just left Big Daddy. He charged me, and got stuck in the corner. I couldn't stop laughing. So I set him on fire and fired a frag grenade at him, killing him. Unfortunately, there was no Little Sister involved...
No! I don't want that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »
That reminds me of when I was fighting an Elite Rosie that got stuck in a corner, except that he did have a Little Sister with him - easy eighty Adam.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2009, 12:13:40 PM »
I game glitch that makes a character easy to beat in some mundane way is kind of an anti-poop or sans poop.

Print