Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 54317 times)

« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3826705#post3826705

Whoops, sorry for getting your hopes up, people. It just seemed so far-fetched that someone would go so far to fool people. It does, however, explain why some already-seen ATs among others didn't appear as ATs in the list.

I've also heard reports of it being a beta thing, so... blech.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »
Hi guys..... Check this out!! It's a Donkey Kong stage! Not sure if it has been mentioned here before but oh well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sW9AywYprtY
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »
Wonder if that stage is like Mushroomy Kingdom, and it can randomly be the other DK levels. Doubt it, though, since that is the most interesting level.

If that 27 Assist Trophies thing is true, that's pretty lame. Especially since there are almost 600 regular trophies. Would it really take up that much space on the disk to add some simple skeletons, scripts, and hitboxes for a couple dozen of those trophies?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »
today I heard some kids in my school talking about putting Rosalina in Brawl. who thinks this will be a good idea?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
I think it's too late to make any changes, since the game was released already and is in the localization process.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
they could make it a US exclusive?!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »
No.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »
9_9

No, but she WAS going to be an assist trophy... So was Duster...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »
they could make it a US exclusive?!
Even then, it'd have to be done before post-production and localization started. XP
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSxR3ebOzc
Taunts.  I love Luigi's!  It's bound to make the fangirls at DA foam at the mouth
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
You got that right! The last one is just nuts!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »
God I love Wolf's howl taunt.

Complete sticker and presumably-trophy list. Descriptions for every trophy also included as link at top of first post, but it's HUGE. There's countless surprises in the sticker list. F-Type from Stunt Race FX, for example. Or Ludwig von Koopa from SMB3. Or the Star Fox Adventures version of Krystal.

Rosalina's not in the sticker list (or trophy list for that matter), but Duster and Claus are. But no Geno, period.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:36:55 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »
If Sakurai was to secure the rights to Geno from Square-Enix, it'd most likely be for a playable character.

Also, have you all seen the meanings behind the Final Smashes on Page 2 of penguinwizard's link? It's really quite interesting, and apparently the "Negative Zone" (Luigi's FS) is a reflection of a dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow. That's certainly new...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »
That trophy rip (as well as the localization team in the credits) shows that the English version is already done and we're just waiting for manufacturing and/or strategic timing.

« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
Also, have you all seen the meanings behind the Final Smashes on Page 2 of penguinwizard's link? It's really quite interesting, and apparently the "Negative Zone" (Luigi's FS) is a reflection of a dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow. That's certainly new...
It's like they went out of their way to make Luigi goofy in this game. An example being Luigi's karate pose on the first page of this thread, or his hilarious taunts.

And apparently the plural of Yoshi is Yoshis, not Yoshies.

What I've seen in recent videos though is that the characters no longer seem to cringe/give weird faces when tossed into Kirby's pot during Kirby's Final Smash. That's sad. Unless I'm just not seeing them up close.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print