Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 54346 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »
Well, why waste your time whining that he's in two games (TWO, not every new Nintendo game, TWO)? I mean, it doesn't effect your personal life; you're not being forced to play as him. Sure, he's mostly a joke character, but there's a zillion other characters to choose from (although a total of about four movesets, apparently). Why does everyone feel the need to go on foamy-mouth rants about how ROB's inclusion in SSBB will bring about the downfall of modern society when they can just play the freaking game when it comes out? Gawd.
every

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2008, 06:16:02 PM »
The problem with ROB is he's replacing a better character. Choose yours:

Ridley
Geno
K. Rool
Issac

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »
me no see how K. Rool will be so good, me rather have R.O.B.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:32:47 AM by megamush »
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »
No characters are replacing anyone.

Really guys, stop [female dog]ing about this. If you feel the game isn't worth your money anymore because a character you don't like is in the game now, here's a suggestion: Don't buy it.

Whining over characters is a pretty dumb thing in my opinion, and it won't make Sakurai change it. Wait until the next Smash Bros. game gets developed (if it ever does).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »
Ridley's a boss.
Geno doesn't belong in Smash.
K. Rool is better off a boss, if he is.
Isaac would be awesome, using his laws of physics to own you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2008, 07:06:08 PM »
No characters are replacing anyone.

Really guys, stop [female dog]ing about this. If you feel the game isn't worth your money anymore because a character you don't like is in the game now, here's a suggestion: Don't buy it.

Whining over characters is a pretty dumb thing in my opinion, and it won't make Sakurai change it. Wait until the next Smash Bros. game gets developed (if it ever does).

We already waited 7 YEARS for the right characters to appear. But no. Still nothing. I'm not going to wait another 7 years for two characters. 7 years. You wouldn't understand, considering all your lofty, unflavorful needs are always done with Mario. SOME of us would like some flavor.

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
Arr, so Sonic and Snake aren't the "right" characters?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »
They are, including Lucas. But there are still some who Sakurai refuses to notice who are still somewhat important.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2008, 07:29:27 PM »
I would love to have seen Baby Mario and Baby Luigi fight together as an Ice Climber-esque team, but then there'd be too many Mario reps.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
I think you should play the game before you start whining* about it. Maybe ROB will turn out to be really good.

*****Can't think of better word. Critiquing? Suggesting? I don't think so.
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »
The problem with ROB is he's replacing a better character. Choose yours:

Ridley
Geno
K. Rool
Issac
Amen, amen, amen.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2008, 07:39:38 PM »
Oh please ROB isn't leaving anyone out. Infact no one is leaving out a chance for someone else. I mean my god if they wanted a character in their they would have added them they don't sit their and say.

We should have K.rool on here but I want ROB so I'm going to get rid of this character and put him on here instead.

If they were going to put them their I'm sure they would have put them on their along with the others. And my god who cares if he's in their just plain don't play as him.

And no Bird person I am not one of them. I just think he's cool as you would think Luigi or Mario or who ever you think would be.

ALSO I would like to point out how stupid it is just to argue over some freaking game. I mean my god its a game! theirs nothing you can do to stop it from happening so just live with it. This Thread wasn't even made for arguing! if you guys want to continue arguing over a game with some guy in it that you don't want in it go make a Thread that says COMPLAIN ABOUT SSBB HERE!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
Well, some of the new stages make up for the lack of Krystal and K.Rool. Port Town is exactly what I wanted, and it even comes with a new Mute City remix. Spear Pillar looks awesome, and Luigi's Mansion also looks great despite being shrunk.

However, the lack of Country based DK stages is sad, and it looks like Kirby gets 3 characters but only one stage. What's up with that?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »
Arr, what be wrong with these 2, the one with a green mine be the one me saved when the update first came out, the other one me got today:
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2008, 08:31:53 PM »
We already waited 7 YEARS for the right characters to appear. But no. Still nothing. I'm not going to wait another 7 years for two characters. 7 years. You wouldn't understand, considering all your lofty, unflavorful needs are always done with Mario. SOME of us would like some flavor.
Good job assuming the character I use is Mario. Really.

If you actually read my previous posts here, I've said that I like to use a lot of the characters, and always up for trying new characters out, whoever they are.

This roster of new characters is awesome, as I've also said. ROB, Wolf, WW Link, Captain Olimar, all totally awesome. I wanna try all of these guys out. I've hardly ever used Mario in Smash Bros., or any other game where a bunch of characters are playable instead.

I don't care much about Toad, he's cool, but I'm not going to be all emo about him not being playable. He's fine under Peach's dress.

I'd really rather see a variety of characters from a bunch of different franchises instead of an "unflavorful" palette of ones from the same series.

And Linkin's right, it really is STUPID to argue over something as petty as this. There's lots more to a game than CHARACTERS. Geez.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print