Print

Author Topic: old mario brothers game  (Read 3016 times)

« on: September 18, 2001, 06:26:41 PM »
My dad's old Mario brothers game sat in a box for more than 10 years.  We have newer games but lover this!  We need help getting past level 8.. Does anyone know where I can get a book or link for help?  Thanks, fpk44@aol.com

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2001, 10:09:01 AM »
Just hit the Shellcreepers from below and knock them away, stupid! One person should hit the Shellcreepers, the other should knock them away. That's all the help I can give though, I've never played Mario Bros.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2001, 12:19:21 PM »
I think he's referring to the jumping foes. You gotta jump right as they touch the ground. It's tricky. I've played that game since the atari days, and I still love it.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2001, 08:01:34 PM »
I've gotten to level 16. Watch out for those fireballs: hit them for points.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

Edited by - SuperWario on 9/30/2001 7:02:44 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2001, 12:54:01 PM »
I got to level 20 once. If you're refering to the flys, just have both players walk side by side and wait until the fly is in the middle of you. Then jump. One of you is bound to hit it.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2001, 05:17:13 PM »
I got to 28. Becareful for the iceicles. They apper when you least expect it.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Print