Print

Author Topic: School...*shudders*  (Read 2573 times)

« on: October 14, 2002, 01:45:52 PM »
Chocobo is still alive, of course. Not dead, as it may seem. Been enjoying Mario Sunshine, still haven't finished it...H..Hey! Don't look at me like that. I only need a few more stars to get to Carona Mountains...But anyway, I really like this board. I really should try and make more time to come here. I stumbled upon this board on the first day it opened and I said to msyelf, "Chocobo, we're gonna see this one to the end," And I'm really trying to live up to that statement.
Course, Honors History would like nothing more than for me to suffer.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 11:29:22 PM »
Hey, I haven't seen you since I joined the board. I'm familiar with some of your topics... welcome back, I guess!

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 06:59:13 PM »
Well, I had trouble in Honors History as well, so you need not feel alone.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 07:28:59 PM »
I hated history too, but the history of Mario is interesting.  I am interested in Physic and other physical sciences as well as trig. and programing.  Without physics engines, math, and logic mario game would not have been posible.  And, art was also important, but I think mario's apperance is more a product of the limitations of the early systems than than Myamotos (sic.) artist design.  I was in art honors, but don't think I was really that good since I am more of an analytical artist like Ecsher (again, sic?) than creative.

Since you may have missed some of my post I will let you know that I teach Physics.  I use Mario and Luigi, Link and Zelda, and characters from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy in my lectures and test.  I even have a day were we play nintendo games on my N64 thru my Tristar64 and on the school computer with SNES9X to motivate and teach physics.

Welcome back, and good luck on the shines.  I haven't got a GC yet.  When I have enough money from teaching night classes I will get a GC, S.Mario Sunshine, StarFox, and then Zelda.  Any other good games to suggest?  (I like Mario and Zelda type games as well as puzzle games like Tetris and Dr. Mario, but don't care for first person shooters.)

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 08:02:58 PM »
Miyamoto.
Escher. (I'm pretty sure.)
FPSs are evil.
We seem to have similar opinions.
SFA is da bomb. How many times have I said that now? Somebody keep track.

That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2002, 05:23:23 PM »
Hmmm......didn't know you were an adult......pretty much everyone else on these boards other than the TMK staff is between the ages of 12-16(I'm 14). Programmers(not users of simple things like TGF, but actual coding like with BASIC or C) my age are a rare find, but I still didn't know.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2002, 12:04:37 AM »
Heh... I'm older than you! That's funny! (I program too, by the way.)

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2002, 09:40:15 PM »
Pikmin's also a good game to try. Don't buy it, just rent it. It's good but I imagine it gets old after a while. Oh, and definately get Super Smash Brothers Melee! Especially if you have friends who might like to play games with you, Smash is the party game to end all party games.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2002, 11:09:14 PM »
But why are you saying this on here? Did someone ask? Did I miss something?
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2002, 08:54:36 PM »
No, actually Mario Party 4 is.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2002, 11:50:04 PM »
Yeah... SSBM is more of a smack around than a party.
Have you guys seen that dumb Mario Party 4 commercial? Ugh. The dippy announcer guy even says "Mario" wrong!

Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Print