Print

Author Topic: Friggin flash ad things!  (Read 1752 times)

« on: October 19, 2002, 08:56:51 PM »
I'm starting to get really really annoyed by those flash ad things that pop up on your screen that dont let you click on anything unless you close them or wait for them to go away. Especially that stupid Mail Call army guy! PLEASE STOP THIS!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 09:30:47 PM »
Yeah, they're starting to get on my nerves. Especially that "Red Dragon" or whatever ad that was on a while ago... FREAKED ME OUT. Speakin' of them there was that army guy just now. Arrgh.

I don't understand your signature.

None shall dispute my word!
Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2002, 09:38:53 PM »
I was just about to post something about this. Those ads:

A. Freak me out. The sudden noise of them...
B. Prevent me from finishing my typing. I have actually forgotten what I was going to type because of the stupid Mail Call ad.
C. Waste about 5 seconds of my valuable time.

Yes. Like anyone cares.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 09:34:43 AM »
What if those are like the new generation of computer ads, so soon all the ads will be like that on every website :'(

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 08:19:07 PM »
They probably are.

We`ve taken care of everything, The words you hear, the songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes. It`s one for all and all for one, We work together common sons, Never need to wonder how or why.
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx. Our great computers fill the hallowed halls. We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx. All the gifts of life are held within our walls...
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 02:59:16 PM »
May god have mercy on us all! <=(

Print