Print

Author Topic: I'm marioguy's friend.  (Read 5405 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 10:57:11 PM »
Oh, well, maybe you making him late for his swimming classes has gotten him grounded for a few days, marioguy!!!

Oh, and everyone else, keep out of this!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 10:58:47 PM »
Who are YOU to give US orders?
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 11:01:19 PM »
I am JON! The ultamate Flash game creator!

Anyways, what me and marioguy talk about is none of your biz.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 11:05:29 PM »
Well if you post it on a message board where EVERYONE CAN READ IT, it BECOMES our business.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2003, 11:08:15 PM »
He commited suicide.

Anyways, what I mean is, dont ask questions. Just read it.

Oh, and I'm friends with the evil marioguy and when he talks to me, he still says those immature remarks to me. Gotta love it!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2003, 11:15:05 PM »
Of course you do. It's even rubbing off on you; you're becoming more and more annoying by the second.

Geeze, people have no discernment when it comes to friends... They can either be a positive influence or a negative influence. And whether one sees it or not, it ALWAYS has an influence on him or her... If ONLY people had discernment... I feel such great pity and frustration for those who don't...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2003, 11:17:19 PM »
Marioguy's cool!

His jokes were sometimes funny! Except for those REALLY bad ones....

Now I know what you're getting to........but for now, he's not saying anything TOO bad....

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2003, 11:30:58 PM »
"He commited suicide.

Anyways, what I mean is, don’t ask questions. Just read it. "

Never message me on MSN, Jon. Ever.

If you don't want people meddling in your conversations, don't post them here. To be honest, I don't really care what you and Marioguy talk about, and I'm sure no one else does.

Now, if you two want to have a conversation here, that's fine, but you're going to have to deal with other's posting. Sorry Jon, the "Ultamate" Flash Game Creator, but to tell people not to post is like telling the wind not to blow.

If you must, don't respond to posts you don't want to acknowledge, but don't be a jerk about it. Although, that's almost hypocritical, as ignoring a post is almost being a jerk. Ah well, it depends on the situation, I guess.

No matter. All I'm saying is, you don't have the right to be telling others not to post. If you wish your conversation to be un-interrupted, than by all means, don't post it here.

"Oh, and I'm friends with the evil marioguy and when he talks to me, he still says those immature remarks to me. Gotta love it!"

You talk as though you're in a relationship with him. I believe, such dialogue I'm relating that quote to, probably isn't the best to be posting on this forum, but it truly strikes me as funny. Ah well, if you like talking to your "Evil Marioguy," by all means, go ahead. However, don't be dragging him back here. If you are friends with him, you'd realize it's the worst thing he could do for himself, after all the work he's put in the redeem his image. But hey, everyone has their own visions of friendship nowadays.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2003, 11:34:06 PM »
But still, every little comment--good or bad, no matter HOW big or small--has SOME influence on a person.

Example: My brother listens to music with swearing. His friends swear often. He used to cuss every once in a while and only when really mad or to annoy me. Now he does it casually. = Negative influence

Some people are more prone to be influenced than others. I am usually an influencer, not influenced. Luckily, I'm almost always a positive influence.

Example: I know people who use profanity occasionally. It's a pet peeve of mine, so it doesn't influence me to do it. Once those people get to know me, they must subconsiously notice that I don't cuss. They then tend to rarely cuss when with me, regardless of if I've mentioned it bugs me. (I know this 'cuz when I see them with "negative" people, they tend to cuss more often.) (This is why I tend to hang around morally-upright people, but even they can be influenced negatively.)

So yeah, people you hang around have a greater impact than you may think. Everyone should take the time to analyze whether their friends are influencing them negatively or not.

*Phew* Long speech!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/15/2003 10:39:39 PM

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2003, 11:49:25 PM »
Let's have a party! I'll bring the coconuts!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2003, 10:18:58 AM »
Sapphira, try writing that into one sentence( Read what I wrote to CW in "The Arena").  And jon, if you need more coconuts, they sell them cheap in GENERAL CHAT.

Edited by - Markio on 7/16/2003 9:20:08 AM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2003, 04:21:45 PM »
I hate coconuts! I only eat it when my mom puts it in something and I have no idea she puts it in there.

Print