Print

Author Topic: my first topic read it  (Read 2368 times)

jeevananthan

• Banned
« on: August 03, 2006, 03:02:35 PM »
finnely I get to post a topic do u think wario and daisy like each other I konw about luigi but is it

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »
Congratulations on getting to post a topic. I doubt Wario has any interest in Daisy.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 03:34:09 PM »
we really already have a thread like this that is one with conjectures like this u should probably look to see if a thread with ur idea is made before you post 1 also when you type without punctuation its really hard to read all the sentences run together u also look incoherent and not as intelligent people will tend to not want to read ur posts i men look at this post it is really hard 2 read and i mean i wrote it and i can barely read it they will also stop replying to things you write next time u post u should probably take the time to add punctuation it makes you posts look better people will want to read them i hop u understand wat i say here thanks
~I.S.~

Print