Print

Author Topic: How many MPS will they stop at?  (Read 2551 times)

« on: October 10, 2003, 12:29:53 PM »
I think itll be atleast 7-10.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 08:38:21 PM »
Simple: When people don't buy one of them, they won't make a sequel.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 08:40:14 PM »
Well, I once had a dream about Mario Party 35, so... erm, yes.

Stupid Quotes: (5th edition)
"I`d like to buy a vowel. An N?"
~Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 09:00:57 AM »
They'll stop when they run out of ideas for minigames.....then they'll make graphically enhanced remakes like "Mario Party Classic" or "Mario Party World". It's a neverending chain.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 10:40:16 AM »
Why does everyone hate Mario Party game sso much?? I love them! And Mario Party 5 will be better than ever! New characters, and the return of the Star Spirits!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 12:52:25 PM »
They are OK, but they are start to getting a little old... I think the next will be a wee better though, because Toad is not in it...
 n/a

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 01:19:16 PM »
Mario Party Rocks!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 01:22:51 PM »
I think Yoshi6 is a stalker...

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2003, 01:37:49 PM »
I'm surprised that it even lasted.Mario Party 1 sucked.Espicially after Mario Party 4.They took out the Item mini-games and most of the mini-games sucked extremely.ESPICIALLY ORDER UP AND MANTA RINGS AND CHEEP CHEEP SWEEP AND MAKIN' WAVES!The items were the worst ever made.Espicially the item spaces.A whole bucnh of them were everywhere.And you can only get 2 items which got incredibly boring.And also the bowser spaces.Baby Bowser all the time got incredibly dull.Big Bowser is WAY better and WAY more fun.The maps really got dull fast.The mini events were just as worse.Mario Party 4,in my point of view,sucked.But Mario Party 2 and ESPICIALLY 3 RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 11:38:25 PM »
I really think there should only be one MP game per system.  Instead of making Mario Party 5 for GCN, they should've made Mario Party Advance.

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2003, 11:45:38 PM »
Erg, MPA would require too many GBA's and Cartridges to be effective how they want it.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Print