Print

Author Topic: Microsoft: Friend or Foe of Nintendo?  (Read 5774 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2003, 07:56:33 AM »
I like Xbox,but not alot.I only have 3 games for it.I was hoping on getting more,but right now I've only got GameCube stuff.I'm not a Nintendo only guy.I play computer games from Microsoft and other company's.Nintendo is my favorite video game company,but I'm not biased enough to only play Nintendo.I'm not biased when it comes to vids.I've owned consoles from Sony and Sega.Some of my favorites are on those systems.So don't tell people to not come to the site just because they like other systems.I don't persuade you guys to like computer and Xbox.We may compliment those systems time to time,but were not persuading you to like it!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2003, 02:39:45 PM »
We know you don't, Killa, but Lonic is obviously trying to.

Yeah, I mean, I play computer games sometimes and I use other things like Windows XP, but not his VIDEO game system. He needs to stick to making computers or whatever he does and not try to make video game systems that he only compares to supercomputers.

Sony's PS2 is of the past and sucks, miserably. Have you ever played Bushido Blade? It's a PS2 game, yeah, watching the intro makes a look like a good game, but take a look at the game itself. It SUCKS more than anything. The SNES or even NES was looking better than that game.

What about Burnout? Awesome game on the GCN, but not the PS2. Take a look at mutliplayer. Crappy, it looks. On the GCN, no problem. It looks like 1 player on both screens and 1 player is awesome.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2003, 03:20:08 PM »
 For Heaven's sake. I've never seen so many posts of this sort in my life. Such lack of tolerance, and inablitiy to understand other's posts. Meh, I'll give you two cents... again.

What do the people at Nintendo work for? Money!

Why did Nintendo make the GameCube? Money!

Why does Nintendo make games for the GBA? Money!

Why did Nintendo have Sony and Phillips help? Money!

It's the same with all companies. It's not just Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, or any other of the companies. Without the prospect of money, whether you wish to believe it or not, you wouldn't be seeing Video Games out on the market.

"They didn't make Xbox just for the money. They also made it for the people, so they can have another game system."

Heh. LD & CW have sumed it up for me already.

"Let me tell you a bit of "consle" history:

X-Box- Bill Gates decided to be a moron and try and compete with game companies. Everyone did everything for him and he sat his lazy butt on the couch and did nothing but sign checks, make the manual, and make some legal deals."

Yeah, I hate it when people do their jobs too.

"PS2- Sony were jerks to Nintendo, so they decided to be morons also and make their own crappy system."

I find it difficult to argue with your logic, as it's so flawless.

But seriously, what constitutes Sony's "being a jerk/moron", and furthermore, what does that have to do with their system's worth?

"You say you hate people who are "Nintendo-only," eh? Well, you mine as well hate everyone here. if you like the PS2 and X-Box so much, go in your room and be your "X-Box-only" self and quit trying to make us like the other stupid systems."

If he liked the PS2 and X-box so much, why would he go to his room and be an "X-Box only self" ?

" I don't know why you come to a Nintendo/Mario forum WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE IT."

I don't remember anyone saying they didn't like Mario, or Nintendo. Where's this coming from?

"This isn't an PS2/X-Box forum. If you don't like it, go to those forums of yours that you like so much."

General Chat, my friend. General Chat.

"<sarcasm>Yeah. I mean, what kind of idiot would make video games for a profit?</sarcasm>"

You should post more often.

"Sony's PS2 is of the past and sucks, miserably. Have you ever played Bushido Blade? It's a PS2 game, yeah, watching the intro makes a look like a good game, but take a look at the game itself. It SUCKS more than anything. The SNES or even NES was looking better than that game."

Now, I haven't played Bushido Blade for the PS2, but I have played Bushido Blade II for the PS1. In fact, I loved BBII, it was a nice change of pace from the mainstream fighting games out nowadays. But, meh, maybe this PS2 Bushido Blade is different.

Arguing solely on opinion isn't really a solid way to go, eh?

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2003, 04:37:16 PM »
This is what i think.  Who here knew windows was originaly on the apple?  Look at the xbox.  It's milked with everything.  But to people really use xboxes as boomboxes?  And by the time it was reakesed, everyone had a DVD player.  Microsoft could of been happy with what they had.  Bill gates didn't need to buy windows.  Nor did microsoft need a videogame system.  Flip the channels on your Tv.  Your gonna wonder why companies waste money on this crap.  Whithout money, their would be no motivation for work.  That explains Dawson's Creek, Joe Millionaire 2, the X-box and the ps2.  Microsoft obviously wasn't thinking of the market.  The figured they have so much money it wouldn't matter.

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2003, 04:37:16 PM »
double-post!

Edited by - very_shy_guy29 on 11/11/2003 2:40:26 PM

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2003, 06:03:09 PM »
If I may quote Link from the Legend of Zelda cartoon, "well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Trainman!". I didn't say crap about hating Mario or Nintendo. If I did, WHY THE HECK WOULD I CALL MYSELF...

LONIC THE ELFINHOG!

(which is a mixture of Link the Elf and Sonic the Heghog)? AND WHY WOULD I JOIN A MARIO MESSAGE BOARD, HUH? WHY WOULD I ASK FOR A GAMECUBE FOR MY BIRTHDAY IN 2002? I like all systems (except Jaguar, Virtual Boy and N-Gage). Why can't you all get along? And Trainman, that is really dumb of you. Bill Gates was even having second thoughts about the Xbox (which you morons keep pronouncing X-box). And it's Nintendo's fault (no offense) the PS2 was created, so stop blaming Sony. Look, I joined this place because I like Mario games and Nintendo. But for some reason, people like you keep getting up in my crack (as in butt) and won't just shut up! Now everyone who hates Xbox (or as you morons call it, "X-box") and PS2, LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2003, 06:07:26 PM »
If I may butt in, have you tried other games on PS2, Trainman?

This has been a live recording over at Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! Studios
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2003, 06:15:40 PM »
Y'know, if we don't like grownups because they tell us what to do or like, how are we surviving among each other?  Trainman can hate PS2, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's sucky.  No offense to you Alucard.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2003, 09:21:24 PM »
I will not post in this thread with those kind of remarks about me.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

Formerly quite reasonable.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2003, 10:58:21 PM »
 There goes my resolve on the topic.

Immaturity rules, doesn't it guys?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2003, 09:27:40 AM »
I think my last post was pro-you, Trainman.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2003, 08:19:14 AM »
Lock this stupid post. I didn't even make it. Alucard was using my username at the time. Now please, lock this post, NOW!!!

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2003, 07:14:03 PM »
Link is a Hylian.
That was a joke.

Print