Print

Author Topic: If you hate DiC and 4Kids, come here.  (Read 5699 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: November 23, 2003, 01:25:45 PM »
Man, do I hate kiddy anime companys. They always have to take out the good stuff. I enspecially hate DiC and 4Kids. What kind of crap did these guys do, you ask? I will tell you:

4Kids- This guys totally edited Pokemon. They also skipped some episodes. [wtd]!?
They also did: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters (known as just plain Yu-Gi-Oh! in the USA), Kinnikuman: Second Genearations (known as Ultimate Mucsle in the US), the Kirby cartoon (I don't know what it's called in Japan) and Sonic X.

DiC- These morons totally messed up Sailor Moon's career. In Japan, it had nudety, some mature sextual themes, and violents. Over here, it was a little girls cartoon. Stupid DiC!
They also did: Even though DiC own only 3 anime, they sure edit alot more than 4Kids. They did Saint Seya (or as they call it, Knights of the Zodiac) and Speed Racer X.

I don't know who I hate more. DiC edits there anime alot more than 4Kids does theres, but 4Kids owns the American license to more anime. You decide.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 02:46:08 PM »
DiC is gay.They're worse than 4kids. 4Kids isn't that bad but DiC? guhhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu

the ultimate fight: Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 04:16:34 PM »
Very immature. Though I can't help but agree. I do not like DiC, but it's not because of any anime editing. It's because they are simply a buch of lazy bums, who thought that there was money in the animated entertainment business.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 05:28:35 PM »
I hate DiC now although I've never heard of them.
I hate 4kids now although I've never heard of them, either.

Thanks for the explanation though, Lonic!

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 08:39:38 PM »
Wow, 4 people that hate DiC and 4Kids, that's alot from this forum. WHat are you going to do, protest in front of their buildings, the 4 of you with signs? Why, I ought to use my Mewtwo on you! Errrr, not saying I have one........ I'm just supporting Pokemon because I own Ruby version and it's awesome! Lol, because I like RPGs.

-----------------------------
Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 10:12:44 PM »
Well, I don't really hate 4Kids,just DiC. 4kids is cool,I hate those retarded "otaku's" who whine about the shows 4kids dub.If they don't like it,don't watch it.I also hate wigger's and wapanese.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 10:24:30 PM »
Lol, me too.

*takes out picket sign*

Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 03:19:00 AM »
Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy will sort them out!
"TO THE INVISIBLE BOAT-MOBILE!"

No,really.
I hope they burn in hell.
Case closed.
*Closes the briefcase*
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 05:25:55 PM »
I agree with the aforementioned. Mermaidman and barnacleboy will succeed.

All the shows you mentioned are pretty dang crappy anyways.

DO THE DR. MARIO!

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2003, 01:26:34 AM »
I remember Dic. They owned Power Rangers right? (I can't believe they still are trying to milk that product after all these years. Give it up, it's over guys. I realized that after the white ranger smeal..)

I'd have to say Dic. Not because of Sailormoon.. Not even because of Kirby's Right back at ya'. (Though that came pretty close to why..)

No, the reason I hate Dic was for bringing about Flint the time detective. May Dic rot in hell alongside Upperdeck for making Jinzo super rare, DEATH into FINAL, some trap cards into magic cards, and overall fugging up a game that was pretty cool.

I don't however have many complaints about Pokemon. Like I really want to see James with boobies anyway.. : /
8-bit is the only way to game.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2003, 11:43:13 AM »
Actually, DiC are the guys who also made those crappy Sonic and Mario cartoons (sorry if you are offended by that). They also made Inspecter Gadget, and that crappy Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoon. Also, it was 4Kids who edited Kirby, not DiC.

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2003, 11:58:18 AM »
Don't appalogize dude, why should we be sorry about offending morons?

If you like Sabrina the teenage witch animated series or Kirby you are an idiot. Plain and simple..
8-bit is the only way to game.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2003, 05:10:14 PM »
Blackmage you're wrong.Power Rangers were created by Saban not DiC. But now,Disney owns the license to the PR series.Flint the Time Detective was dubbed by uh....somebody else. and yes Dic's cartoons are crap.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 12:13:53 AM »
DiC and 4Kids are the reason I don't like anime anymore. I also agree that the Kirby cartoon sucks. It's so kiddy, the story goes nowhere, and Kirby can't talk.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 11/26/2003 10:17:32 PM
Deezer was here.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 10:23:20 AM »
I was apologising to those who actually like those old Mario and Sonic cartoons. BTW, thank god! Finally someone agrees with me that the Kirby cartoon sucks (even though I know you hate just about every anime, Nintendofreak. That's okay. It's only an opinion). Also, I think Sanban also did Flint: the Time Detective, since it was once on ABC Family, when it was known as Fox Family, when it was owned by Fox. I think what happened was Sanban got bankrupt, or something. Thats why Fox had to change Fox Kids into the Fox Box. Later, they began to own licenses by 4Kids and DiC cartoons (but later, the DiC license must of expired or something, because there are no more DiC cartoons on it).

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/27/2003 8:30:50 AM

Print