Print

Author Topic: Ideas for Mario Party 6...  (Read 4221 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 30, 2003, 01:31:23 PM »
I have a good idea for the next Mario Pary game... Since Mario Kart: Double Dash features LAN multiplayer, then why not include LAN multiplayer in Mario Party 6?

The LAN multiplayer in Mario Kart: Double Dash was a great idea, and I think they should incorporate it in their next Mario Party game!

=============================================

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 11/30/2003 11:32:42 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 04:02:08 PM »
Yeah, that's a good idea.  And of course, as always, more mini games.
 n/a

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 04:05:14 PM »
Forget that, it needs online play! Too bad Nintendo doesn't want to bring there games online :(

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/30/2003 2:06:16 PM
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 11:10:50 PM »
Here's an idea: Don't make Mario Party 6 until the GameCube's successor comes out!

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 11:41:47 AM »
But then the Nintendo 64 will have more Mario Party games than the GameCube!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 02:43:05 PM »
Hey! What about Lady Bow & Ribbon was in Mario Party Series. I just create to draw them when they was in Mario Party. I know remember Boo was on here ya know.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 03:25:11 PM »
They should takeb some stuff from MP2 and 3 like the items and mini games, but maube new courses. If they decided to take stuff away from the previouses, hopefully they don't take anything from MP4. MP4 was the worst one they made. They should have an option where you can take out all the mini games you hate out of the game.[Not like Easy and all, where you can actually choose games you want out.]No more mushroom items. Those sucked. You can throw away items. Mario Party 3 was the best one. Items, Mini games, courses, it was the best. They should bring back the Item mini games, too.

Nintendo owns you.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 04:10:41 PM »
Here's an idea for MP6!  DON'T MAKE IT!

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2004, 02:30:53 PM »
How about more characters! Every single nintendo charater ever made!
(I might sound strange when I say this, but my sister wants it....)make Toad a playable character. Have the characters actually do more than just run around the game board and play a couple of mini games

(I've only played MP2 so there might be more to it that I don't know..............
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 04:09:24 PM »
THey actually had a custom Mini-game list in one of the games... I don't remember which though. I think it was Mario Party 3. I'll have to check into that and see if they do in Mario Party 5... As fr making Mario Party 6, I wouldn't mind. I don't see why eveyrone hates Mario Party so much. They made like 13 Final Fantasies and no one seems to care. As long as they make new minigames and new boards, I will continue to buy Mario Party games.

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 04:38:45 PM »
A second though, just only a character Lady Bow in Mario Party 6. Just any is possible with that, like Boo in MP6

Shawne Vinson

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2004, 10:53:16 PM »
"Here's an idea for MP6! DON'T MAKE IT!"

Wait, don't make another one until Nintendo's "N5" is out.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2004, 10:57:51 PM »
I was joking when I said that, but yeah, that's a good idea.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2004, 02:34:06 AM »
How about have all the games from the original Mario Parties(1-5)and the boards also. What about unlockable characters for party mode like Kamek from super mario world 2 to The Master from Paper Mario, Birdo, man I could name alot of characters!
But one thing that you could never do in series before like decided who gets to trade the Stars(like Mario giving you a star) and someone who causes trouble on the board like Bowser used to.(Like Waluigi have his own space and if you land on it he causes trouble on the board) It could be like your own customizable Mario Party Game!
And of course 70 new mini-games & 8 new boards.

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2004, 09:21:56 AM »
How bout not selling it for $50? The games are good, just not worth that much money.

Print