Print

Author Topic: Ask a stupid Qusestion get a stupid answer  (Read 1306687 times)

« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2004, 02:40:23 PM »
Because you're always alone.

Are swimming meets a good place for a date?

My identity will not be spoken.

Edited by - ?????? ???? ??????? on 6/12/2004 1:40:39 PM
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2004, 05:49:19 PM »
Video clip! *shows date @ swim meet* "Oh Charles, I love you!" "I love you too, Wendy!" *splash* "Charles! My new dress!" "Wendy! My new tux!" *both walk away w/ruined clothes* *vid clip ends* So the answer is NO!

Did the wheels on the bus go round and round ALL through the town or just halfway?

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2004, 08:07:04 PM »
I myself prefer to think of it in the "the tires are the things on the car that make contact with the road" sense.
Both are good.

...So if the non-green Yoshis from Super Mario World are able to perform feats with koopa shells because they were born (or hatched, whatever) on Star Road, why is it that a normal green Yoshi who gets a pair of Yoshi wings and changes color is thereafter able to perform the feat of flying, despite a lack of affiliation with Star Road?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #378 on: June 14, 2004, 03:21:47 AM »
The truth is, Nintendo made a cut-scene where they replaced the green Yoshi with the blue one before Mario reaches the secret level...
The game editors then made an effect where it seemed that the green Yoshi turned blue...

If Wendy O. Koopa fell in love with Mario, what will Mario's reaction be if he found out?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2004, 07:56:20 PM »
Just like this old claymation guy named Mr Bill: "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

What is my new guinea pig's name?

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #380 on: June 17, 2004, 07:25:13 PM »
Fluffernut!

Where is everybody?

--------------------

« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2004, 11:57:31 PM »
Hiding in their holes, and will not come out until Nintendo releases, at least, Paper Mario 2...

What is the worst thing Peach could do?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #382 on: June 18, 2004, 06:32:50 PM »
You don't want to know.

When is the last train to Clarksville?

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #383 on: June 18, 2004, 08:08:37 PM »
Oh, about six thirty.

Who was that masked man?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #384 on: June 19, 2004, 01:55:47 PM »
Hey, it could have been a masked WOMAN, ya know.

Why are babies so good at basketball?

--------------------

« Reply #385 on: June 19, 2004, 03:06:02 PM »
 . . . Because they can DRIBBLE! HAHAHAHAHA!

Why are babies so good as basketballs?

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #386 on: June 19, 2004, 04:59:41 PM »
Because they are soft, esspecially their heads.

Why does this happen?

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #387 on: June 19, 2004, 05:58:27 PM »
This always happens.

Why does Deezer keep updating this site?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #388 on: June 20, 2004, 11:32:41 AM »
There are still lots of super rare Super Mario games and stuff from the past and present (like the Super Mario anime of the eighties), and there will be lots of Super Mario games and stuff in the future (like Miyamoto's super secret next Super Mario platformer, and I REALLY WANT TO SEE DAT GAME BEFORE I GO, pardon me, BONKERS!!!)

Why does Bowser not like to show people that he has a good-guy's emotion deep within him?

« Reply #389 on: June 20, 2004, 11:44:09 AM »
He wants a girlfriend.

Who's chuck?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/20/2004 10:44:34 AM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print