Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Melee 2  (Read 27913 times)

« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2005, 05:43:38 PM »
master mario xp his name is black shadow

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2005, 02:29:44 PM »
I think there should be
WARIO
and WARIO
he rocks

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2005, 02:47:01 PM »
I think that we've already brought up the fact that we want Wario in this game.

Also, wouldn't it be cool to have a Metroid as a playable character?

Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.

« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2005, 06:52:37 AM »
Metroid as a playable character! That would never work your only move would be sucking your opponents brains! Still it could work as an enemy in one of the one player modes.

Paper Luigi yay! You'll get to stay home and clean the house when Mario is out having his adventures and saving the Mushroom Kingdom yay!

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/10/2005 5:58:59 AM

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2005, 03:49:13 AM »
I think that the little Toad dude should be in and also Koopa and Paratroopa.Oh and lets not forget Boo.

Wow Mario & Friends save the Mushroom Kingdom and what do they get.....A CAKE!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2005, 09:20:22 PM »
A Boo would sure be interesting. I could imagine such a thing... If standard Boos weren't so shy. A leader, perhaps. Moves... the B special would probably be something like Jigglypuff preforms, but instead of spinning on the XY axis, on the Z axis. (facing side intended for travel, barrel rolls)

"The Suffix: Last but not Least."

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2005, 02:16:31 AM »
Thanks to Mario Party 7 Dry bones will probably be in the game. By the way I think they should give Gannondorf his own moves so that he's not just a Captain Falcon clone.

Ah! It''s a sig get it off! Get it off!

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2005, 03:53:28 AM »
Yes i think that having a Boo would be good because you could make him turn invisible and maybe......steal health from other opponents! Well it's just an idea =)

Edited by - Dark Yoshi Chick on 6/28/2005 2:55:32 AM

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2005, 08:48:56 AM »
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I was thinking...
...Homestar Runner peoples? *gets pelted with marshmallows and The Cheat plushies*

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2005, 10:09:02 AM »
The next smash bros melee should have online play,more modes and people to play, and they should add Wario,Waluigi,Daisy, and Birdo as some of the new playable characters.

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:53 PM »
Yeah, basically have all the Mario characters.  Boo would be awesome though.
B - Scare.  You know, stick his tounge out and stuff.  It would hurt them if you're too close, and freeze them in fear for a short while.
Down+B - Transparent.  Boo turns transparent so that he can't get hurt, and when he flie through people he does 10% of damage to them, taking 10% of damage off of him.
Up+B - Disappear.  It would be like Sheik's Up+B only goes a little farther, and is easier to aim.
Smash+B - Tackle.  It's like a charging up thing, in which the longer you hold it down the father and harder Boo will go.
His jump would probably be like Kirbys' and Jigglypuffs'.  (Homestar - B=Marshmellow B+Smash=Mega Prance Down+B=Spiny Kick Up+B=Propellor Cap)  :-D
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2005, 08:33:35 PM »
My, how many new character could be in the new SSM you think?

Random Manga Quote:
"How can I be in love with a girl who crams bamboo sticks up her nose?!"--Chiharu Eniwa. Girl Got Game volume 7.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2005, 04:58:26 AM »
Well if all the characters have many moves, complex storyline and are all unique then there should be about thirty of them. However if they are of the same or similar complexity to the characters of Super Smash Bros. Melee then having fifty or more of them would be quite practical.

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/29/2005 4:42:50 AM

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2005, 03:16:10 PM »
Also, here are some theories to guess how many characters could be in SSB3.

SSB (N64) had 12 total characters. SSBM had 25 (26 if you count Shiek). Now, Hal added 13 new characters for SSBM, bringing us to 25. If they were to add another 13 for SSB3, then we would have 38. Hal would probably would it off to 40 characters.

Theory 2 is a bit less likely, but whatever:

SSB (N64) had 12 total characters. SSBM had 25 (26 if you count Shiek). That means that Hal pretty much doubled the number of characters, and then rounded it off to 25. If the double characters again for SSB3, we'd have 50 characters!

I would rather have 40 rather unique characters than 50 stale and cloned characters, though.

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2005, 07:00:24 PM »
That was the only kinda bad thing about SSBM: the cloned characters.  Hal will probably realize this and make originals (and hopefully take out Pichu).

Print