Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 481485 times)

« Reply #840 on: October 06, 2006, 05:06:05 PM »
Actually, Wario is supposedly Mario & Luigi's cousin because in an for (I can't remember if it was Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart Super Circuit) there's a letter to Mario & Luigi that is signed: Your cousin, Wario.
I'm sorry, I made a typo, it was in an advertisement for the game. Though I know printed material (comics/ads) is not the best source.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #841 on: October 06, 2006, 05:11:54 PM »
Yeah, he was playable, but not in Story Mode. The final stage belonged to him. This was because he takes over as the villain after beating Bowser in a fist fight in Story Mode.
Wait, you mean Walugi once beat up Bowser?..............

WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My morale has just skyrocketed!!!!!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #842 on: October 06, 2006, 05:14:48 PM »
I would like to apologize for my beahvior in that last comment. I just plain lost it. I'm sorry. Especially to you Mr. Chef, you're my hero.
------
Yinzers Rule!

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #843 on: October 06, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »
indeed rob. he was never playable in story mode. and ur right about the test tubes. i lied. there is no theory on how they met.
yup. they all met like this...

wario knew he was a horrible tennis player, so he hired someone better than luigi while wario was busy with mario (as a scandal) to get them away from chances to win a trophy.

P.S.- peple say theres  a note. there is none. sorry
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 09:45:16 PM by Suffix »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #844 on: October 06, 2006, 08:55:12 PM »
Hey. See that pencil above your post? To the left of the mailbox? That lets you edit your post. Now, doesn't that make more sense than posting two or three times in a row? DOESN'T IT? I mean, isn't that just THE MOST CONVENIENT THING you've EVER heard of???
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #845 on: October 06, 2006, 10:32:27 PM »
Bird Person's getting angry. xD

I once wrote a story about the pasts of Wario and Waluigi, but it was a long time ago and I don't know where it is. I'm going to look for it. =O It involved Kamek's prophecy to some extent, I remember that much.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #846 on: October 07, 2006, 06:48:10 AM »
Someone called Ditto McCloaker of the Gamehiker forums thought up this really cool origin story for both Mario and Wario.

It said that there was this magical circus that went from our world to the Mushroom World (because Italy was known for it's circuses and Mario does this whole acrobatic act in the intro of DK '94) where Wario's father was the ringmaster. He and Mario's parents were good friends and he showed them the the place where he got all the strange performers in his circus (the Mushroom Kingdom), which is where they chose to move. Then hey had kids and the events of YI followed, thus causing them to hand them over to Wario's father to keep them safe. So, over the years they were raised by him, and built up a rivalry with his kids, Wario and Waluigi. (This explains why Mario is such a good acrobat and could also explain how he met DK, who may have been a circus animal at that time.)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #847 on: October 08, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
That person has a really good theory.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #848 on: October 08, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
Ya, but I don't want to steal it. That's why I attempted to think of my own, which was the Plumbing Acadamy story.

« Reply #849 on: October 09, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
Yeah that circus theory is a pretty good one. And as for the earlier debate about why all the enemies in Mario Bros. where there, remember Brooklyn's right by the ocean. Why wouldn't the sewers have crabs, turtles, and flies?
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #850 on: October 09, 2006, 04:07:56 PM »
These are obviously a species from the Mushroom World, they're huge, can turn blue, and nothing can explain the spinys.

Plus there's no reason why the Bros. would be dishing it out to flies and crabs.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #851 on: October 11, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »
I don't know. Perhaps they were being employed to fix the New York City sewer system and they found them down there, so they decided to take it upon themselves to get rid of them?
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #852 on: October 11, 2006, 06:30:09 PM »
But it's flies.

In a sewer.

There's nothing more redundant than trying to get rid of flies in a sewer.

« Reply #853 on: October 11, 2006, 08:44:57 PM »
Hey. See that pencil above your post? To the left of the mailbox? That lets you edit your post. Now, doesn't that make more sense than posting two or three times in a row? DOESN'T IT? I mean, isn't that just THE MOST CONVENIENT THING you've EVER heard of???

Wow. That wasn't sarcasm..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #854 on: October 14, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »
On the subject of domes:

In Mario Golf TT when you hit a ball on top of one, it says tree. Only those ones could be trees but it's still something to think about. They look solid probably because of extremly thick foliage. Sometimes, especialy in windy conditions, dirt might get traped in the realy big and thick ones. Combined with dead leaves and compacted over time, it would make an ideal soil compound for new plants to grow on top. Windy conditions would also add in the new plant's seeds arrival at the tops of realy tall ones.

This is from the Mariology Forum, so what do you guys think?

Print