Print

Author Topic: Mario throws too many parties.  (Read 9050 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2005, 10:34:03 PM »
Yeah.  I can see it now.  In the middle of the board is Mario as the monopoly guy.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2005, 11:38:21 PM »
I don't think the people who make the Mario Party series are creative enough.  I bought the first one and it was really fun, but the joy stick kept giving me horrible blisters.  Then they pretty much make the same game over and over again trying to make money.
poop

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2005, 08:00:10 AM »
They should do something innovative for the next one. Like online.

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2005, 10:44:26 AM »
I just want them to either stop at six or make one last one with alot of great features. If I find out there will be a Mario Party 7...Oh why bother, there's goign to be one :P.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2005, 07:12:46 PM »

Partied heartily.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/16/2005 9:00:18 PM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2005, 07:17:45 PM »
Looks like Bowser's bulimic :(

"Mario!  How dare you interupt my family vacation!"

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2005, 08:53:31 PM »
It sounds to me like nobody likes Mario Party... what is wrong with you people? I like MP2 and 5 the most mini-game rise, MP4 story mode rise. I don't really like any of the mini-games on MP4. I loved the games on MP5 and 3 so much... the first 2 were so-so... a little above average.

Yes, the series is beginning to get a little dull. In my oppinion, I don't think Nintendo used the GameCube's full potential when making the MP games. They probably could've easily added so much more to it than there was.

Here are my ratings for them (1 being least):
1. MP4
2. MP1/MP2
3. MP3/MP5
(I've never played 6, e-Reader or Advance)

Why are people comparing this game to SSBM? They are two COMPLETELY different games, fighting and party.

I know this is off-topic, but I just need to let it out...
Bird Person, you are WAAAAAY too obsessed with SSBM. You judge so many things before you even try them and it's just getting on my nerves. You seem to not be making a good first impression to me... it's just annoying how you're so judgemental and how you stereotype lots of things. PLEASE STOP!! You could probably like some of the MP's if you TRIED them.

Someone please tell me why you hate MP5?

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2005, 09:03:05 PM »
I would like a "NEW" Mario Party that would also have all the minigames from the other Mario Parties.

Is Mario Party Advance as bad as it's reviews?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2005, 05:06:45 PM »
Gaah! I just heard there's going to be a Mario Party 7!! I shouldn't be surprised but still! Now I can't even get 6?!

Random Manga Quote:
"You''re in love with her, but you''re too scared to deal with it. So you walk around like you got a permanet chip on your shoulder."--Kensuke Yura. Girl Got Game volume 8 chapter 1.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2005, 05:40:06 PM »
Hmmm...a Mario Party 7.  Hopefully, it will have some kind of new twist.  Otherwise, Mario(in my opinion) has had enough parties.  C'mon Mario.  Time to pop the balloons and drink all the punch (spinning punch bowl on head is optional-but highly recommended :-D ).

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/16/2005 4:41:22 PM

Print