Print

Author Topic: PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!  (Read 2712 times)

« on: June 07, 2005, 09:44:24 PM »
Sorry for using all caps, but thats the only way I can get someones attention... I think.

Anyways, I need some help with Yahoo PageBuilder. I'm building a website (www.geocities.com/tbkgm79)(it's currently up; go to it if you want to see what it's about) but... there are a couple things I want to do with it that... I don't know how to do.

Here they are:

1. I want to make a poll, but I don't know how.

2. I want to make a message board (forum), but I don't know how.

Can somebody tell me how to do this? Do you need HTML script, a program, what? Please help.

Thank you!

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:48:01 PM »
HTML is not script.  Try using google to search for some tutorials.  There are some free message board you could use.

I suggest learning HTML and skipping the whole Page Builder thing.  I'm too tired to help now, but may later.  Good luck.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 05:20:43 PM »
Hey... actually using that search engine really did help! I found an awesome message board host and now I have a fully functional message board. You can go to it here:

NO ADVERTISING

Edited by - MegaByte on 6/18/2005 4:57:04 PM

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
gamemaster i just became a member of the mb there im panfan22

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 12:35:50 AM »
Cool! Thanks. Try to drag more people into it if you can. It is a bit boring and lonely there with only 2 members (you and me).

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 12:11:34 PM »
i hear ya
i would be there right now but its doing something that they say takes 24 to 36 hours

where isn't the beef

EDIT:im putting my fanfic in story boards there with bios ill keep it here to though

Edited by - white_arrow on 6/9/2005 11:20:42 AM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 10:19:42 PM »
I'll join when its update is done. I'll be Fire Climber.

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 09:56:31 AM »
the message board is back

where isn't the beef

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 03:09:28 PM »
Join the mb NOW come on you know you want to

YOSHIS RULE

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:06 PM »
 No.

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 03:25:25 PM »
I can sense it in your heart for I am Batman er Grand Master Funky

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 04:25:25 PM »
Let me cite a FF rule and the failure to follow it:

"4. No advertising web sites, unless you are including it as your source of information.
Violators can and will be banned from the message board. Thanks for your cooperation!"

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Print