Print

Author Topic: When You Are Older...  (Read 10786 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2005, 05:36:11 PM »
were all still young and have plenty of time to practice (i hope---what if the thing off world of the worlds happens!?!? just kidding :))
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2005, 09:54:41 PM »
Ruler of the world. Who wouldn't love that job?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2005, 10:02:07 PM »
When I'm older, I want to be an adult.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2005, 10:46:44 PM »
i just finished the 1st level of paper mario:the thousand year door in 1 hour. piece of cake (with a FAQ, of course)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2005, 01:42:52 AM »
When I'm older, I want to be an adult.

But then...you can't be a Toys R Us kid.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2005, 04:36:02 PM »
I want to not have to worry financially.
I also want to write a book.  Somehow I can't just say that matter-of-factly.  Every single day, I wake up remembering scenes from this one novel in my head, working out the kinks and order of scenes.  Even when I came here a few minutes ago, I was just sitting here thinking about it.  I've been imagnining it for two years now, and I'm scared that if I don't write it down, I'll never get it published or anything.  I'm crazy... but I still want to write this book.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 11:35:32 PM »
I might also want to be a mechanic/skater. That would be cool in an odd way.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »
A kart driver!!! No...I want to be a hockey player, but if I go through college without being signed while on the college hockey team I'm going to become a Visual Artist for Video Games. You know, making 3D models, environments, textures, etc.

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »
That sounds like a neat career.

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2006, 12:16:32 AM »
I'd like to be an author/illustrator. I'd also like to do voices for tv characters, I'm kinda good at it.

Jin

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2006, 10:41:22 AM »
i might be a cop or...
Andy

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2006, 12:31:49 PM »
Lottery winner.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
when i grow up, maybe i'll be peach j/k LOL

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 09:03:46 PM »
I have a really good idea for a fictional story in my head right now.  I've had it for like... what, a year?  I don't want to write it down yet, though, for I really want to expand in my writing talent before I begin anything I really like.  Thus is the main reason my stories often lose inspiration as I grow older.  I read the other chapters that I had written a long time ago, and I have a terrible urge to go back and re-write the entire thing.  Do you know how annoying, time-taking, and frustrating that is?  Well, when you've written 50 pages of stuff you think needs improvement, then you'll know what I mean.  I had completely destoryed my story by an accident after deleting things, re-wording things, and possibly changing the entire outcome of the plot.  So... yeah! 
And remember those of you who would also like to become an author; to write well you should read a bit of literature everyday from a variety of authors so that your learning on expressing yourself through words will strengthen.  Such as Tolkien, Hemmingway, Paolini, Rowling, even Shakespeare (whom I still have not yet read).  To write well is to know good writing. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:05:32 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2006, 03:01:55 PM »
be a bookwriter, game maker and be a staff member on this website. Nah, scratch that last one, I know what it's like to be banned so I don't want to do it to others. or do I... >: ) bwa ha ha I'm evil.

Fire!

Print